3 Bed Semi Det House Under Offer
- A well designed three bedroom semi-detached family home built Shanley Homes providing modern versatile living space throughout
- Large entrance hall with downstairs cloakroom
- Open plan kitchen/dining room with Shaker style fitted kitchen and integrated appliances
- Light and airy living room with patio doors giving access to rear garden
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Off street parking for one vehicle
- Attractive front and rear gardens
- No onward chain
- Council Tax Band 'C' and EPC 'B'
An attractive and well designed three bedroom semi-detached home, situated in the lovely village of Turners Hill.
The property is approached by a footpath, flanked by attractive shrub and flower beds. The light and airy entrance hall is of a good size with space for freestanding table. The cloakroom has low level WC and wash hand basin. The kitchen/dining room is open plan. The kitchen is fitted with an attractive range of Shaker style wall and base units, sink unit, roll top work surfaces, integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher, laminate flooring and partly tiled. The open plan living room is of a good size with plenty of space for three and two seater sofas with patio doors and windows overlooking rear garden.
Stairs from entrance hall lead to first floor landing where there are three good sized bedrooms . The family bathroom comprises of a panelled bath with separate shower unit, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, heated chrome towel rail and shaver point.
To the front there is off street parking for one vehicle with side access leading to a 30’ x 24’ rear garden which is mainly laid to patio and lawn.
Internal viewings are highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Length of Lease – 125 years from 31/1/2020
Service Charge - £56.57 pcm (Service charge is subject to increase from April 1st 2022)
Lease details have been provided by the Vendor. This information should be confirmed by your solicitor.
We are pleased to offer our customers a range of additional services to help them with moving home. None of these services are obligatory and you are free to use service providers of your choice. Current regulations require all estate agents to inform their customers of the fees they earn for recommending third party services. If you choose to use a service provider recommended by Mansell McTaggart, details of all referral fees can be found at the link below. If you decide to use any of our services, please be assured that this will not increase the fees you pay to our service providers, which remain as quoted directly to you.
- Kingscote (Bluebell Railway) - 1.58miles
- East Grinstead - 3.24miles
- Three Bridges - 3.43miles
- Balcombe - 4.11miles
- Horsted Keynes (Bluebell Railway) - 4.42miles