5 Bed Detached For Sale
Bylanes Close, Cuckfield
Guide Price £895,000
- 5-bedroom detached family house (2,537.05 sq.ft.) offering considerable scope to further extend/convert double garage (STPP).
- 31’ triple aspect sitting room. 17’ separate dining/family room. Re-fitted integrated kitchen with appliances, separate utility room. Ground floor cloakroom. Study/playroom.
- 21’ principal bedroom with en-suite bathroom. 2nd bedroom with en-suite shower room. 3 further double bedrooms and family bathroom.
- Gas-fired central heating to radiators with replacement boiler. Double-glazed windows throughout (replaced 2016).
- Upgraded bathrooms with power showers and hot water cylinder.
- Large loft space with scope to convert (STPP). Cavity wall insulation.
- Private driveway with parking for several vehicles. Attached double garage (18’x 16’8) with electric double doors. Additional enclosed hard-standing/parking to side.
- Prominent position within sought-after residential close. Short walk to village centre and highly regarded schools.
- Professionally designed and landscaped front area of garden. Enclosed west-facing rear garden enjoying high degree of privacy.
- EPC Rating: D. Council Tax Band: F.
SOLD VIA MANSELL MCTAGGART CUCKFIELD An impressive 5-BEDROOM, 3-BATH/SHOWER ROOM, DETACHED Georgian-style family home of 2,537.05 sq.ft., with DOUBLE GARAGE, offering versatile living space over two floors together with generous room sizes throughout. The property is within a short walk of the village centre with its picturesque High Street, highly regarded schools and surrounding countryside, while also conveniently situated for Haywards Heath mainline railway station, neighbouring villages and A/M23.
The well-arranged living accommodation briefly comprises: ENTRANCE HALL with Karndean flooring, CLOAKROOM/WC, impressive triple-aspect SITTING ROOM with patio doors to garden and a separate DINING/FAMILY ROOM. A modern, contemporary-style, re-fitted KITCHEN displays a range of matching base cupboards/ drawers and eye-level cupboards complete with Corian worktops and built-in appliances including ovens and hob, in addition to a concealed downdraft extractor. Door leading to separate UTILITY ROOM giving access to outside and a STUDY/PLAYROOM with range of fitted Sharps furniture.
There are five well-proportioned double bedrooms to the first floor including a PRINCIPAL BEDROOM with fitted Sharps furniture and EN-SUITE BATHROOM. SECOND BEDROOM with EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM along with THREE further double BEDROOMS and a modern FAMILY BATHROOM.
To the front is a well-tended formal area of professionally designed GARDEN along with a brick-paved PRIVATE DRIVEWAY providing parking for several vehicles. The DOUBLE INTEGRATED GARAGE is fitted with replacement twin electronic up-and-over doors. To the side of the property is an ENCLOSED HARDSTANDING offering a further PARKING AREA suitable for caravan/boat storage. An enclosed, low-maintenance WEST-FACING REAR GARDEN enjoys a sunny aspect and a high degree of privacy and seclusion, with newly replaced fencing to the side as well as front gates (2021). The property further benefits from uPVC soffits, guttering and down pipes.
An early inspection is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Haywards Heath - 1.59miles
- Balcombe - 2.85miles
- Wivelsfield - 3.55miles
- Burgess Hill - 4.22miles
- Horsted Keynes (Bluebell Railway) - 4.65miles