5 Bed Detached Sold Subject to Contract
The Street, Bolney
Offers in Excess of £950,000
- 5-bedroom detached (2,133.19 sq.ft.) with considerable scope to extend to the rear (STPP).
- Sought-after central village location close to nearby schools and road access onto the A/M23.
- 3 separate reception rooms.
- Master bedroom with newly fitted en-suite bathroom and 4 further bedrooms.
- LPG-fired central heating to radiators throughout. Recently replaced boiler.
- Newly installed double-glazed windows, doors, soffits & facias.
- Private driveway with parking for several vehicles. Double garage (19’1 x 16’2) with option to convert (STPP).
- Front area of garden. Enlcosed rear garden (approx. 150ft) enjoying a non-overlooked aspect, backing onto open fields and countryside.
- High degree of privacy and seclusion.
- EPC: TBC. Council Tax Band: G
SOLD VIA MANSELL MC TAGGART CUCKFIELD An attractive, DETACHED, 5 DOUBLE BEDROOM (2,133.19 sq.ft.) FAMILY HOUSE occupying an impressive and generously sized plot, backing onto open fields and countryside, enjoying fine views beyond. The property is conveniently situated within a short walk of the village centre, highly regarded primary school along with easy road access onto the A/M23.
Built during the 1980s by Berkeley Homes, this attractive property offers versatile living accommodation and comprises: spacious ENTRANCE HALL with door into the double garage; CLOAKROOM/WC; STUDY/PLAYROOM; impressive SITTING ROOM with feature woodburning stove in addition to sliding patio doors onto the rear garden and a separate DINING/FAMILY ROOM, again, with patio doors to garden. The KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM is fitted with built-in appliances and ample space for table and chairs and a separate UTILITY ROOM.
The first floor comprises: a LANDING with hatch to a large fully insulated loft with light; a MASTER BEDROOM SUITE with a range of fitted wardrobes, dressing table and drawer units and en-suite bathroom; FOUR FURTHER DOUBLE BEDROOMS all with fitted wardrobes and a FAMILY BATHROOM.
Further benefits include: Full loft insulation, recently replaced fuse box and radiators. New flooring to entrance hall and dining room. Majority of carpets replaced. Newly installed wood burning stove.
A PRIVATE DRIVEWAY provides parking for several vehicles along with a front area of garden laid to lawn displaying plant and shrub borders. DOUBLE GARAGE (19’1 x 16’2) with twin doors, power, light and an internal door into the house. A side gate leads to the approx. 150’ enclosed REAR GARDEN enjoying a private, open aspect. Adjoining the rear of the house is a patio with a main area of level lawn beyond containing plant borders and beds along with a further patio/planting area. The garden enjoys a HIGH DEGREE OF PRIVACY with OUTSTANDING VIEWS across open fields and countryside afar.
- Wivelsfield - 4.11miles
- Burgess Hill - 4.28miles
- Haywards Heath - 4.40miles
- Balcombe - 5.24miles
- Hassocks - 5.32miles