3 Bed Terraced For Sale
Guide Price £425,000 - £450,000
- A well designed and spacious three bedroom terrace town house
- Built by David Wilson Homes in 2007
- Situated in the south-after village of Maidenbower
- Recently redecorated and upgraded by the current owner
- Ground floor - entrance hall, kitchen/breakfast room, cloakroom, light and airy living room overlooking rear garden
- First floor - two good sized bedrooms, family bathroom and study area
- Second floor – master bedroom with en-suite
- 40’ x 20’ landscaped rear garden
- Off street parking for two vehicles and garage
- Council Tax Band 'D' and EPC 'C'
GUIDE PRICE £425,000 - £450,000
A deceptively spacious and significantly improved three double bedroom family home, situated in the sought-after location within the ever-popular Maidenbower.
The property is entered via an entrance canopy leading to a light and open hallway with cloakroom to your right incorporating a new low level WC and wash hand basin with vanity unit. There is also plenty of space for shoes and coats. The kitchen/breakfast room is situated to the front for the property with bay window to front and is fitted with an attractive range of wall and base units, sink unit, roll top work surfaces over, integrated gas hob, electric oven, plumbing and space for washing machine and dishwasher and space for table with seating for 4 people. The living room is situated to the rear of the property with double doors overlooking the attractive and well-maintained rear garden which allows plenty of natural light and space for two double sofas.
Heading upstairs to the first floor there are two good sized double bedrooms and family bathroom. There is also a recess which could be used as a study area. One of the bedrooms has double fitted wardrobes. The bathroom has a panelled bath, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and partly tiled.
Stairs from first floor landing lead to second floor where there is a large master bedroom with under eaves storage and an en-suite shower room comprising of a shower cubicle, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and partly tiled.
Heading outside there is an attractive and well maintained 40’ x 20’ landscaped rear garden which is mainly laid to patio and lawn, with attractive shrub and flower beds. There is also a garage with up and over door and off street parking for two vehicles.
Internal viewings are highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
There is a Management Charge of £236.00 per annum.
- Three Bridges - 0.95miles
- Crawley - 1.73miles
- Ifield - 2.97miles
- Balcombe - 3.51miles
- Gatwick Airport - 3.54miles