4 Bed Detached For Sale
Whitemans Green, Cuckfield
Guide Price £950,000
- Individual detached family home (2,010.80 sq.ft) in a tucked away position with versatile living space and generous room sizes throughout.
- Highly sought-after village location, bordering open playing fields and close to village centre and nearby schools.
- 19’ sitting room with double doors opening onto patio and garden. Kitchen/utility room, separate dining room, cloakroom/WC.
- Four double bedrooms and family bathroom to first floor.
- Front area of garden with non-overlooked aspect. Enclosed rear garden enjoying a southerly, non-overlooked aspect.
- Private driveway with parking for several vehicles.
- Attached double garage (16’6 x 16’1) offering considerable scope to extend/modernise (STPP).
- Gas central heating/all mains services.
- High degree of privacy and seclusion.
- EPC Rating: E. Council Tax Band: F.
SOLD VIA MANSELL MC TAGGART CUCKFIELD An attractive 4-BEDROOM DETACHED family home (2,010.80 sq.ft) offering CONSIDERABLE SCOPE TO EXTEND/MODERNISE and conveniently situated within the highly desirable Whitemans Green in the sought-after village of Cuckfield, occupying an IMPRESSIVE SOUTHERLY PLOT in a TUCKED AWAY POSITION.
This uniquely designed property offers versatile living space over two floors whilst bordering open playing fields and positioned on the edge of the village with its picturesque centre being close-by, along with highly regarded schools and surrounding countryside. The property is also conveniently situated for Haywards Heath mainline railway station as well as neighbouring villages and A/M23.
The well-arranged living accommodation with generous room sizes briefly comprises: LARGE RECEPTION HALL, (14’11 x 13’10) CLOAKROOM/WC, impressive double aspect SITTING ROOM with fireplace and double doors to garden. KITCHEN fitted with a range of matching base cupboards/drawers and eye-level cupboards, built-in appliances including ovens and hob. Door leading to separate UTILITY ROOM giving access to outside, front and rear. Separate DINING ROOM with door onto patio and rear garden
There are FOUR WELL-PROPORTIONED DOUBLE BEDROOMS to the first floor including bedrooms one and two, both of which have fitted wardrobes and delightful views to the rear. FAMILY BATHROOM.
This fine home sits in a leafy, landscaped plot and is approached via a large private tarmac driveway to the front providing ample and secure parking for several vehicles. The gardens extend from the front to the side and around to the rear with well-tended areas of lawn, plant and shrub borders. An extensive patio to the rear provides a perfect setting for alfresco dining, ideal for entertaining, along with a separate brick-paved terrace. All mains services including drainage.
An early inspection is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Haywards Heath - 1.88miles
- Balcombe - 2.81miles
- Wivelsfield - 3.68miles
- Burgess Hill - 4.33miles
- Horsted Keynes (Bluebell Railway) - 4.88miles