3 Bed Semi Det House For Sale
Priory Way, Haywards Heath
- PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO BEFORE BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT TO VIEW
- 3 double bedroom home in prime location
- 10-min walk of 3 good primary schools - 1.2 miles on foot to railway station
- 10-min walk to town centre and hospital
- Immaculate condition - some minor updating required
- Recently refitted bathroom and separate WC
- 2 tiered south/west facing 30' max x 25' rear garden with outbuildings
- Driveway and integral single garage offering potential for conversion STPP
- Kitchen/breakfast room with back door to garden
- EPC|: D Council Tax Band: D
GUIDE PRICE .. £375,000-£390,000
PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO BEFORE BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT TO VIEW
A 3 double bedroom semi-detached house situated in a cul-de-sac in the popular Priory area within a short walk of the town, several primary schools, Princess Royal Hospital and railway station.
This is one of the larger designed 3-bedroom houses in the Priory and benefits from the much larger than average third bedroom, spacious ground floor space and integral garage which offers potential for conversion into another room, if required.
The property is presented for sale in very clean and tidy decorative order throughout and has been very well cared for. It benefits from having had the bathroom and separate WC re-fitted. However, an incoming buyer may want to refit the kitchen or even open up the kitchen with the dining area to create one very large room. Patio doors from the dining area leads out to the south/west facing rear garden.
Outside: there is a driveway providing off-road parking which leads up to the single garage and there is an area of front which could be sacrificed for additional parking, if required.
The split-level 30' max x 25' rear garden enjoys a south/west facing aspect, which is mainly paved for ease of maintenance. At the end of the garden there are two useful outhouses, ideal for storage or conversion into a fantastic homeworking space, as per one of the neighbouring houses.
- Haywards Heath - 0.72miles
- Wivelsfield - 2.57miles
- Burgess Hill - 3.36miles
- Horsted Keynes (Bluebell Railway) - 3.99miles
- Sheffield Park (Bluebell Railway) - 4.04miles