2 Bed Flat Under Offer
Commonwealth Drive, Crawley
Offers in Excess of £250,000
- Ground floor apartment
- Spacious entrance hall with substantial storage
- Immaculate condition throughout
- Living/dining room with private patio area and outlook over communal grounds
- Dual aspect master bedroom with dressing area and en-suite shower room
- Integrated wardrobes in all bedrooms
- Secure allocated underground parking space; PP parking permit and visitor parking
- Walking distance to Crawley town centre and Three Bridges station
- Council Tax Band 'C'
- EPC 'C'
A light and spacious two-bedroom ground floor apartment, situated in a popular location within a short walk of Crawley town centre and Three Bridges mainline railway station.
Upon entering the property, you are greeted by a spacious entrance hallway with substantial storage by way of two storage cupboards and an airing cupboard. A secure entry phone system provides access to the communal entrance.
The living/dining room is a good size with a door leading to the private patio area. The kitchen is fitted with an attractive range of wall and base units, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink unit, roll top work surfaces over, oven and hob with extractor hood over, integrated washing machine, space for fridge/freezer.
Also accessed from the entrance hallway are two bedrooms, the master bedroom being a real selling point of the property. With a window to the rear and window overlooking the communal garden, this is a noticeably light and airy room benefitting from a dressing area and an en -suite shower room. The en-suite comprises a shower cubicle, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan and ladder style heated towel rail.
The family bathroom is fitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and wall mounted shower unit, low level WC, vanity wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, extractor fan and radiator.
Outside there is secure allocated underground parking for one vehicle, via a fob -entry system, PP parking permit, additional visitors parking and attractive communal grounds. An internal viewing is essential to appreciate what this property offers, over and above others in the development.
Length of Lease: 125 years from 2009
Service Charges: £160.00 per month (includes water bill)
Ground Rent: £300.00 per year
Lease details have been provided by the Vendor. This
information should be confirmed by your solicitor.
- Crawley - 0.55miles
- Three Bridges - 0.61miles
- Ifield - 1.76miles
- Gatwick Airport - 3.01miles
- Gatwick South Terminal Shuttle Station - 3.05miles