3 Bed Semi Det House For Sale
London Lane, Haywards Heath
- 3 bedroom semi-detached house (759 sq.ft.).
- Central village location within a short walk of schools.
- Gas-fired central heating. Character and original features throughout.
- Sitting room with open fireplace.
- Separate dining room with charming, exposed brick fireplace.
- Bright cottage-style kitchen.
- Enclosed, low-maintenance private courtyard rear garden. Attached brick outbuilding.
- Off-street parking for one vehicle.
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- EPC Rating: D. Council Tax Band: C.
SOLD VIA MANSELL MC TAGGART CUCKFIELD A deceptively spacious, bright and characterful 3 bedroom semi-detached Victorian character cottage situated in an established part of the village within a short walk of the picturesque High Street, local shops, schools and amenities and is offered for sale with the added benefit of NO ONWARD CHAIN.
This attractive property has been tastefully extended to the first floor and the subject of considerable modernisation and refurbishment over recent years. The cottage also retains much of its original charm and character throughout.
The well-arranged accommodation, in brief, includes; a good sized ENTRANCE HALL, SITTING ROOM with feature open fireplace, separate DINING ROOM with a charming exposed brick fireplace and access into understairs cupboard (we believe with the potential to install a ground floor cloakroom), a modern and bright cottage-style KITCHEN with an ample range of matching units, adjoining work surfaces and built-in appliances.
Stairs from the ENTRANCE HALL lead to the first floor where there are THREE GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS with ample built-in storage and high ceilings, along with a modern FAMILY BATHROOM with white suite.
Benefits include; gas-fired central heating to radiators, character and original features including fireplaces, sash windows and high ceilings. Central village location, private driveway and no onward chain.
Outside: The property further benefits from having a block-paved PRIVATE DRIVEWAY (a rarity with period properties on London Lane) which provides off-road parking for one vehicle. Side access leads around to a fully-enclosed, low-maintenance, non-overlooked courtyard garden offering ample space for outside dining with privacy and seclusion and an attached 7'5” brick store/outbuilding.
- Haywards Heath - 1.50miles
- Balcombe - 3.20miles
- Wivelsfield - 3.21miles
- Burgess Hill - 3.88miles
- Horsted Keynes (Bluebell Railway) - 4.83miles