2 Bed Semi Det House For Sale
Gun Road, Uckfield
Guide Price £525,000 - £550,000
- An exceptional 2 bedroom period country home
- Occupying a generous south facing corner plot with stunning far reaching rural views
- Significantly improved | period features
- Double aspect sitting room | double fronted fireplace | underfloor heating
- Impressive family room | Dining room
- Beautifully fitted modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Principal bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Beautifully landscaped rear garden
- Driveway providing off street parking
£525,000 - £550,000. An exceptional 2 bedroom 2 bathroom semi-detached period cottage occupying a generous south facing corner plot with a driveway providing off street parking. Situated in elevated position off a rarely used country lane, enjoying stunning far reaching views towards the neighbouring countryside and beyond.
This charming country home has undergone a significant renovation programme and been largely extended to provide exceptional and contemporary living accommodation. Having been beautifully finished with most rooms enjoying a double aspect with the first floor benefiting from far reaching rural views.
The property is entered via a picket style gate with an enclosed front garden and a pathway leading to a stable door. From here you enter an impressive largely open plan family room with oak flooring and a double fronted fireplace with wood burning stove which continues through to the dining area. The kitchen boasts a vaulted ceiling with Velux windows and is made up of a range of shaker style units with a timber worksurface and integrated appliances. Continuing off the dining area is a double aspect sitting room with underfloor heating and 2 pairs of bespoke French doors opening to the landscaped rear garden.
The first floor provides a landing, the principal bedroom has a dressing room/nursery and a spacious en-suite shower room with a tiled floor, underfloor heating and a walk-in shower. The second bedroom is of a generous size and has exposed beams. The family bathroom comprises of a white suite with an enclosed bath.
Outside, the rear garden has been wonderfully landscaped with a stone seating terrace and shallow steps leading to the lawn garden which hosts a variety of mature trees and enclosed by hedging. The summerhouse lies to one side with a useful adjoining store. The whole enjoying complete seclusion.
- Buxted - 2.20miles
- Uckfield - 3.06miles
- Crowborough - 5.56miles
- Sheffield Park (Bluebell Railway) - 7.59miles
- Glynde - 8.56miles