3 Bed Flat For Sale
Southdowns Park, Haywards Heath
- PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO BEFORE BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT
- Unique 3 bedroom top floor duplex apartment (1068 sq ft)
- Private south facing terrace with views to the South Downs
- Large open plan living area with mezzanine study above
- Beautifully refitted kitchen with granite tops and appliances
- Main bedroom with en-suite shower room - 2 further bedrooms and bathroom
- Membership of residents' gymnasium - Stunning gardens with BBQ area
- Allocated parking space (No. 240)
- Service charge includes both domestic and waste water rates and contribution to sinking fund
- EPC: C Council Tax Band: D
GUIDE PRICE .. £350,000-£375,000
PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO BEFORE BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT TO VIEW
A unique and versatile 3 bedroom, 2 reception and 2 bathroom top floor duplex apartment of almost 1100 sq ft with its own private south facing terrace enjoying wonderful views to the South Downs.
This split-level apartment would ideally suit a buyer seeking a UK bolt hole or for someone downsizing but wants spacious and versatile accommodation, as well as a good degree of security.
The communal gardens surround the building and the larger areas are located on the south side of the complex with terraced gardens, the BBQ area (residents can book for private functions) and several seating areas which have been restored in keeping to their original Victorian style. The residents' state of the art gymnasium is located beneath Cavendish House. The residents can also use an independently-owned 18 metre indoor swimming pool for a small additional charge.
The apartment comprises: an impressive entrance hall with black granite tiled flooring, a large open plan living area with oak flooring and a stunning stainless steel, glass and wooden tread staircase leading up to a mezzanine study/office area above. There is an open plan kitchen fitted with black granite work surfaces and several integrated appliances. From the living/dining room, a door leads out to the south facing terrace with an astro turf base enclosed by an iron balustrade. There is also 2 well proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom. On the upper floor: there is an open plan mezzanine with an additional seating area and a study/home office area with a door leading through to the main bedroom and an en-suite shower room.
There is an allocated parking space situated to the south of Assissi Court (No. 240).
Leasehold: 125 years from 1997
Service charge: For the year 01/01/21 - 31/12/21- £1,933.04 (£966.52 paid twice yearly)
Ground Rent: £150 per annum
Managing Agent: Pembroke Property Management 0333 3442 100
NB. This information is believed to be correct. However, intending purchasers should check with the managing agents before proceeding.
- Haywards Heath - 1.22miles
- Wivelsfield - 2.09miles
- Burgess Hill - 2.87miles
- Sheffield Park (Bluebell Railway) - 4.04miles
- Plumpton - 4.46miles