1 Bed Flat For Sale
Chapelfields, Haywards Heath
- 1 bedroom lodge in well-managed Grade II listed conversion of the largest design (484 sq.ft).
- NO STAMP DUTY FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS.
- Recently re-decorated and offered in immaculate condition throughout. Long Lease 970+ years remaining on current term.
- Allocated parking space and ample visitor parking available.
- Service Charge approx £550 (paid annually). Ground Rent £25 per annum.
- Superb buy-to-let investment (£825 pcm rental) along with exceptionally low service charges.
- Recently replaced sash framed double glazed windows. Recently installed open-plan kitchen with feature breakfast bar.
- Extensive and lawned communal gardens.
- Managing Agents: Hunters Estate and Property Management, 5 Church Rood, Burgess Hill RH15 9BB. Tel: 01444 254400. NB. This information is believed to be correct. However, intending purchasers should check with the managing agents.
- Council Tax Band: C. EPC: Exempt.
SALE AGREED VIA MANSELL MCTAGGART CUCKFIELD... A superbly presented 1 DOUBLE BEDROOM LODGE being of the LARGEST DESIGN and having the benefits of a LONG 970+ YEAR LEASE in addition to an EXTREMELY LOW SERVICE CHARGE OF £575 PER ANNUM. The property makes a SUPERB FIRST-TIME PURCHASE (no stamp duty), LOCK UP AND LEAVE or BUY-TO-LET INVESTMENT (£825pcm).
A private front door leads into the HALLWAY with the accommodation comprising: a spacious 23' LIVING AREA having been fully refurbished throughout to create a stunning OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN with breakfast bar/dining area and new LED downlighting. A door from the hallway gives access to the DOUBLE BEDROOM with recessed space for wardrobes. Off the hallway is a modern white suite BATHROOM with a power shower which has recently been re-decorated and tiled.
Additional Benefits: replaced double-glazed sash windows, slate roof, private loft space, modern and efficient hot water system and electrics.
Outside and Parking: the property has one allocated parking space and there are extensive communal lawned gardens surrounding the property on all sides. Ample visitor parking is available in the front car park within the development.
LOCATION: The property is conveniently situated in the Chapelfields development off Ardingly Road in central Cuckfield within a 5-minute walk to both local schooling and the High Street and is close to a footpath which leads into Haywards Heath. The village has several restaurants including the Michelin Star fine dining restaurants at the Ockenden Manor Hotel & Spa, numerous pub/restaurants, various sports clubs and leisure groups and is surrounded by some of the area's most beautiful countryside which is interspersed with footpaths and bridleways linking with the neighbouring districts and villages.
Haywards Heath is approximately 2.5 miles by car to the east where there is an extensive range of shops, stores, cafes, restaurants, bars and a mainline railway station. By road, access to the major surrounding areas, London, Gatwick Airport and Brighton can be gained via the A/M23 which lies approximately 3 miles to the west at either Bolney or Warninglid.
There is also direct access to a ferry terminal at Newhaven (45 mins by car). Schools: Warden Park Secondary Academy (0.3 miles) and Holy Trinity Primary (0.3 miles)
Stations: Haywards Heath (20 miles) provides fast and direct services to London (Victoria/London Bridge 47 mins), Gatwick Airport (15 mins) and the south coast (Brighton 20 mins); Balcombe (3.9 miles) and Three Bridges (8.9 miles).
- Haywards Heath - 1.48miles
- Balcombe - 2.80miles
- Wivelsfield - 3.56miles
- Burgess Hill - 4.26miles
- Horsted Keynes (Bluebell Railway) - 4.50miles