2 Bed Semi Det Bungalow For Sale
Green Lane, Crawley
- An extended two bedroom semi-detached bungalow with enormous scope for further enlargement (STPP)
- Located on an attractive road, situated on a good sized plot within a short walk of Crawley town centre and local amenities
- Large frontage providing parking for several vehicles leading to integral garage
- In need of extensive modernisation throughout
- Living room, kitchen and sun room
- Two double bedrooms and bathroom
- South facing over 100’ x 27’ rear garden (tbv)
- No onward chain
- Council Tax Band ‘D’
- EPC 'E'
An extended two bedroom semi-detached bungalow with enormous scope for enlargement (STPP), situated on a good sized plot within the popular residential road within Northgate, with easy access to mainline railway station and town centre.
The property is approached by a large frontage with driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles. This leads to a large garage to the side with access to rear garden.
There is an entrance porch leading to entrance hall with space for shoes and coats. The living room is to the rear of the property with windows to side and access to kitchen.
The kitchen is in need of total modernisation and has wall and base units, space for gas oven, plumbing and space for washing machine, dishwasher and space for fridge/freezer.
The sun room overlooks the large south facing rear garden.
There are two good sized double bedrooms with windows facing respectively. The bathroom has window to side, suite comprising of a panel enclosed bath, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and partly tiled.
The rear garden is a good size of approx. 100’ x 27’ (tbv) being mainly laid to patio and lawn, mature shrub and flower beds with mature trees providing a good degree of privacy.
- Three Bridges - 0.92miles
- Crawley - 1.75miles
- Ifield - 2.99miles
- Gatwick Airport - 3.48miles
- Gatwick South Terminal Shuttle Station - 3.54miles