3 Bed For Sale
Chestnut Drive, Hassocks
- Modern three bedroom semi-detached house built in 2011 to the Maidstone design
- Extended on the ground floor creating an 'L' shaped 25' x 18' (max) kitchen/dining/family room
- 17'8 x 15'1 sitting room
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower room/WC
- Fully enclosed South facing rear garden
- Private driveway providing off street parking
- Situated on the sought after Clayton Mills development built by Barratt Homes
- Walking distance of the village centre and main line railway station
- Council Tax Band: D / EPC Rating: C
- No onward chain
A well presented three bedroom semi detached family house built by Barratt Homes to their Maidstone design in 2011 and benefitting from no ongoing chain.
Pleasantly situated within the development that includes lots of green spaces, play areas and parks etc. Also within a 10 minute walk of the village centre, shops, schooling for all age groups and main line railway station.
The property has been cleverly converted on the ground floor to benefit from an additional family orientated living space creating a 25'0 x 18'0 max kitchen/dining/family room.
On the first floor the master bedroom has an ensuite shower room/WC, there are two further bedrooms (one double and one single) and a modern white contemporary bathroom suite.
Outside there is a private driveway providing off street parking and a fully enclosed South facing 36' rear garden.
- Hassocks - 0.56miles
- Burgess Hill - 1.68miles
- Wivelsfield - 2.46miles
- Plumpton - 3.32miles
- Falmer - 5.16miles