2 Bed Flat For Sale
Dakin Close, Crawley
- A spacious and upgraded two bedroom top floor apartment
- Built by Taylor Wimpey in 1994
- Refitted kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances
- Fitted bathroom
- Repainted internally throughout
- Light and airy living room with Juliet balcony
- Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Electric heating and uPVC framed double glazing
- Allocated parking for one vehicle
- Council Tax Band ‘C’ and EPC ‘D’
A modern and upgraded two bedroom top floor apartment built by Taylor Wimpey in 1994, situated in a cul-de-sac location within the popular Maidenbower Village.
Upon entering the block, you are greeted with an intercom system which leads into communal area, with stairs leading to the private entrance hall with front door.
There is a light and airy double aspect living room with Juliet balcony, which leads into a good size refitted kitchen/breakfast room with integrated electric oven, electric hob, plumbing and space for washing machine and fridge/freezer and partly tiled.
There are two good sized double bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes.
The bathroom comprises of a panel enclosed bath, shower cubicle, low level WC, wash hand basin??? and partly tiled.
Outside there are communal grounds and allocated parking for one vehicle (No.38).
Internal viewings are highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Three Bridges - 1.27miles
- Crawley - 1.71miles
- Ifield - 2.91miles
- Balcombe - 3.10miles
- Gatwick Airport - 3.97miles