3 Bed Semi Det House For Sale
Stonefield Close, Crawley
- A redesigned and extended three bedroom semi-detached bungalow (one downstairs and two upstairs) with loft areas
- Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac within a short walk of Crawley town centre and local amenities
- Shared driveway with single garage and further parking (STPP) to the front
- In need of modernisation throughout
- Light and airy living room
- Downstairs bedroom, dining room and bathroom
- Kitchen leading to conservatory
- Landscaped and well secluded 70’ x 23’ rear garden
- Council Tax Band ‘D’
- EPC ‘F’
GUIDE PRICE £375,000 -£400,000
A redesigned and extended three bedroom semi-detached bungalow with loft areas, situated on a good sized plot within the popular residential road within Southgate, with easy access to mainline railway station and town centre.
The property is approached by a shared driveway, flanked by shrub and flower beds which has further scope for off road parking (STPP). This leads to a single garage to the rear with double doors, door to garden and side access. There is entrance canopy leading to entrance hall with space for shoes, coats and storage cupboard. The living room is to the front of the property. There is a downstairs bathroom which has window to side, suite comprising of a panelled bath with separate shower unit, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and partly tiled. The kitchen is situated to the rear of the property with doors leading to conservatory. The kitchen has wall and base units, sink unit, work surfaces, plumbing and space for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer and two double storage cupboards. The conservatory is of a good size with access to the rear garden. There is a downstairs bedroom and dining room with window to rear.
Off the dining room there are stairs leading to two bedrooms and loft areas, both with restricted head heights (tbv) and under eaves storage.
The rear garden is of a good size which is 70’ x 23’ being mainly laid to patio and lawn, with mature shrub and flower beds, mature trees giving a good degree of privacy, the whole enclosed by wooden panelled fencing.
It is not clear if planning was approved for the additional bedrooms in the loft due to the date it was built, all parties will have to make their own investigations before moving forward on the purchase.
- Crawley - 0.22miles
- Ifield - 1.18miles
- Three Bridges - 1.32miles
- Faygate - 3.34miles
- Gatwick Airport - 3.47miles