2 Bed Flat For Sale
Commonwealth Drive, Crawley
- Security communal entrance with entry phone system and lift to all floors
- Spacious entrance hall with large fitted oak wardrobe
- Living/dining room with balcony on two sides overlooking communal grounds
- Dual aspect master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Further bedroom and family bathroom
- Secure allocated underground parking space for one vehicle
- Parking permit and visitors parking
- Within a short walk of Crawley town centre and Three Bridges mainline railway station
- Communal grounds
- Council Tax Band ‘C‘ and EPC ‘tbc’
GUIDE PRICE £220,000 - £240,000
A light and spacious two bedroom second floor apartment built by Fairview Homes in 2010, situated in a popular location within a short walk of Crawley town centre and Three Bridges mainline railway station.
The secure entry phone system provides access to communal entrance with stairs and lift to all floors.
Upon entering the apartment, you are greeted by a spacious entrance hall with oak fitted wardrobe with plenty of hanging space and storage. There is an airing cupboard and additional storage cupboard. The living/dining room is a good size with French doors to outside balcony which is laid to decking.
The kitchen is fitted with an attractive range of wall and base units, one and half bowl sink drainer, roll top work surfaces, ceramic hob, electric oven with cooker hood over, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and part tiled walls.
Also access from the entrance hall are two bedrooms. The master bedroom which is a good size with double aspect windows with bespoke fitted wardrobes. The en-suite comprises of a shower cubicle, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, partly tiled, extractor fan and heated towel rail. The second bedroom is also of a good size. The family bathroom is fitted in a white suite comprising of a panel enclosed bath with mixer tap and wall mounted shower unit, low level WC, vanity wash hand basin, part tiled walls and extractor fan.
Outside there is a secure allocated underground parking space for one vehicle via fob entry phone system. Parking permit and additional visitors parking and attractive communal grounds.
Internal viewings are highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Three Bridges - 0.58miles
- Crawley - 0.58miles
- Ifield - 1.79miles
- Gatwick Airport - 3.00miles
- Gatwick South Terminal Shuttle Station - 3.05miles