3 Bed Detached For Sale
Whitemans Green, Haywards Heath
- 3-bedroom detached family home (960 sq.ft) offering versatile accommodation spanning two floors.
- 20’ living/dining room, 13’ kitchen/breakfast room with built-in appliances.
- Ground floor cloakroom. Gas-fired central heating.
- 3 well-proportioned bedrooms and modern family shower room.
- Fully enclosed cottage-style low-maintenance south-facing rear garden with wide side access spanning front to rear and private driveway.
- Garage (16’ x 9’5’) with personal side door to garden.
- Conservation area.
- Short walk to nearby schools and nurseries.
- EPC Rating: D. Council Tax Band: E.
NEW ON...A much improved THREE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE being pleasantly situated within a HIGHLY SOUGHT-AFTER RESIDENTIAL CUL-DE-SAC in the Whitemans Green conservation area, close to the village centre and local schools along with easy access to the A/M23.
This attractive property is of brick construction with part tile-hung elevations under a tiled roof offering well-arranged living accommodation and comprises; an EXTENDED ENTRANCE HALL with ground floor CLOAKROOM/WC, a well-appointed KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM with fitted appliances including a 4-ring gas hob and oven, extensive range of matching cupboards and drawers, fitted breakfast bar with high seating and door to outside. 20’ double aspect LIVING/DINING ROOM with feature brick fireplace and inset fire. Double doors leading to the south-facing paved garden.
To the first floor there are THREE WELL-PROPORTIONED BEDROOMS with fitted wardrobes to bedroom one. Modern FAMILY SHOWER ROOM with SEPARATE WC. Further benefits to the property include gas-fired central heating to radiators, sealed unit double glazed windows and doors, uPVC soffits, fascias/downpipes and a convenient cul-de-sac village location.
BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY with parking for 2/3 vehicles leading to: GARAGE (16’3 x 9’4) with twin doors, power and light, personal door leading to gardens.
FRONT GARDEN laid to lawn with picket fencing, various flowering shrubs in borders, block-paved feature beds, mature clematis hedge and double gates to one side of the property leading to:
SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN laid to patio for ease of maintenance with crazy paving and adjoining flower beds, two mature wisterias and magnolia tree, dwarf walls with rose beds, outside lighting, power points and tap, decked areas with a further adjoining paved area. The garden is fully enclosed and enjoys a southerly aspect.
- Haywards Heath - 1.79miles
- Balcombe - 2.76miles
- Wivelsfield - 3.68miles
- Burgess Hill - 4.34miles
- Horsted Keynes (Bluebell Railway) - 4.76miles