2 Bed Maisonette For Sale
- An upgraded and modernised two bedroom first floor maisonette
- Situated in a quiet location
- Light and airy living room
- Refitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Refitted shower room with Jacuzzi style double shower cubicle
- Two good sized bedrooms – both with double fitted wardrobe
- Gas fired central heating and uPVC framed double glazing
- Garage en-bloc
- Private landscaped 30’ x 30’ east facing rear garden
- Council Tax Band ‘B’ and EPC ‘D'
A spacious and well -presented first floor maisonette, set back off the main road and situated in a quiet location in the popular residential area of Furnace Green.
You approach the maisonette via communal path leading to private front door which leads into lobby area with space for shoes and coats and tiled flooring.
Stairs lead to landing where there is a window to front, two large storage cupboards. The living/dining room is of a good size and is light and airy with wooden flooring. The refitted kitchen overlooks the rear of the property and is fitted with an extensive range of high gloss wall and base units, sink unit, roll top work surfaces, integrated gas hob, electric oven with cooker hood over, plumbing and space for washing machine, dishwasher and American style fridge/freezer and breakfast bar seating for two. The shower room is positioned to the rear with large double shower cubicle with Jacuzzi style shower fittings, contemporary style wash hand basin with storage under, low level WC, partly tiled walls and flooring.
There are two good sized bedrooms - both with double fitted wardrobes.
There is side access to your own private garden, which is east facing with decking area, remainder being laid to lawn, the whole enclosed by panelled fencing.
Internal viewings are highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Three Bridges - 0.52miles
- Crawley - 0.94miles
- Ifield - 2.18miles
- Gatwick Airport - 3.23miles
- Gatwick South Terminal Shuttle Station - 3.28miles