4 Bed Detached For Sale
- 4 bedroom detached family residence (1556 sq. ft)
- Spacious room sizes throughout - Accommodation arranged over two floors
- 22’ double aspect sitting room - 17’ separate triple aspect dining/living room
- Beautifully appointed kitchen with built in appliances - 12’ study/family room/ playroom
- Ground floor cloakroom - Gas fired central heating to radiators - Double glazed replacement windows
- 14’ integral garage – scope for conversion (STPP) - Private driveway providing parking for 2/3 cars
- Approx. 50’ enclosed rear garden - Front area of garden
- Within walking distance of mainline station – (via Blunts Wood)
- Clean and neutral decor throughout
- EPC: C Council Tax Band: F
VIDEO TOURS AVAILABLE... A deceptively spacious 4 bedroom, detached mock Tudor style family home having been cleverly extended to create a bright, well designed versatile layout over two floors. The well-arranged accommodation briefly comprises: a recessed entrance porch, reception hall with cloakroom/WC, a spacious and bright 22’ sitting room with contemporary inset log effect live flame fire, a 12’ study/ family room, a comprehensively fitted luxury kitchen with extensive range of high gloss fronted cupboards and drawers, hardwood work surfaces, range of built in appliances including integrated Bosch washing machine and Neff dishwasher, built in Bosch electric oven and microwave. 4 ring Bosch induction hob with CDA extractor hood above and Zanussi tall integrated fridge and freezer and a 17’ triple aspect dining/living room. On the first floor: there is a spacious landing with built in airing cupboard and access to an insulated loft space with pull down ladder. 4 well-proportioned bedrooms including a master bedroom with en-suite shower room. There is also a modern white suite family bathroom.
Benefits: gas fired central heating to radiators, uPVC double glazed windows throughout, central village location, convenient road access onto the A/M23.
Integral Garage 14’ x 8’4 with power and light (Scope for conversion STPP)
Private block paved driveway providing parking for 2-3 vehicles.
Front area of garden and gate to small paved courtyard
Rear garden approx. 50’ being mainly laid to lawn with a central circular patio, a paved sun terrace, numerous shrubs, a plant border and all fully enclosed and offering a high degree of privacy. Gate to front.
- Haywards Heath - 1.37miles
- Wivelsfield - 3.05miles
- Balcombe - 3.33miles
- Burgess Hill - 3.73miles
- Horsted Keynes (Bluebell Railway) - 4.80miles