2 Bed Flat For Sale
Ifield Drive, Crawley
- A spacious two bedroom ground floor flat
- Living/dining room with patio doors to communal grounds
- Fitted kitchen
- 0.7 miles to Ifield railway station
- Double glazing, gas fired central heating and security phone entry system
- Upgraded and modernised by the current owner
- Communal parking and grounds
- Council Tax Band ‘C’
- EPC ‘D'
A spacious two bedroom ground floor flat, situated in the popular residential area of Ifield, located conveniently for Ifield railway station and local shopping parade.
The property is approached via a communal entrance with security entrance phone intercom. Communal door leads to main entrance hall which is light and airy with access to an open plan living/dining room with patio doors leading communal garden.
The kitchen is of a good size with window to rear and is fitted with an attractive range of wall and base units, sink unit, roll top work surfaces, plumbing and space for washing machine, gas hob with electric oven, space for fridge/freezer, breakfast bar seating for two people and laminate flooring.
There is an inner lobby with airing cupboard and additional fitted cupboard. There are two large double bedrooms, one with fitted wardrobes. The family bathroom comprises of a panelled bath with separate shower unit, low level WC, wash hand basin, partly tiled and opaque window to rear.
Outside there are communal grounds being mainly laid to lawn with shrubs and trees and large area for communal parking.
Internal viewings are highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Ifield - 0.54miles
- Crawley - 1.19miles
- Three Bridges - 2.10miles
- Faygate - 2.98miles
- Gatwick North Terminal Shuttle Station - 3.01miles