3 Bed Terraced For Sale
Magpie Walk, Crawley
- A redesigned and well-maintained three/four bedroom terrace family home
- Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location
- Light and airy living/dining room
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Study/bedroom four
- Two double bedrooms and a family bathroom with a further good sized bedroom large enough for a double bed, with en-suite shower room
- Attractive front garden and a 60’ x 22’ landscaped west facing rear garden with outside shed with light and power and additional garden shed
- Gas central heating (new boiler December 2019)
- Council Tax Band ‘C’
- EPC ‘D'
Guide Price £330,000 - £340,000
A deceptively spacious and redesigned three/four bedroom terrace family home, situated in this quiet cul-de-sac location within this sought-after area of Northgate.
The property is approached by an iron gate with footpath leading to front door, flanked on both sides by lawn area, attractive hedge frontage providing privacy with attractive shrub and flower beds.
The entrance hall is light and airy with under stairs cupboard. To the right there is a living room with brick-built shelving and feature fire. This leads through to the dining room with patio doors overlooking the attractive and landscaped rear garden. The study/bedroom four is situated to the front of the property with window overlooking front garden.
The kitchen was refitted February 2020 with an attractive range of wall and base units, sink unit, roll top work surfaces, integrated double oven with gas hob and cooker hood over, plumbing and space for dishwasher and fridge/freezer, over-sized ceramic tiled flooring and tiled walls.
Stairs from the entrance hall lead to the first floor landing where there is two large double bedrooms with plenty of space for a king size bed, and the family bathroom comprises of a panelled bath, low level WC, wash hand basin, partly tiled and opaque window to rear. The third bedroom is a good size, large enough for a double bed, with an en-suite comprising shower cubicle with shower unit, low level WC, wash hand basin, partly tiled and opaque window to rear.
The rear garden is of a good size with paved patio abutting the rear with steps leading up to remainder of lawn with mature and attractive shrub and flowers on three sides, outside shed with power and light and additional garden shed.
Internal viewings are highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Three Bridges - 0.87miles
- Crawley - 1.02miles
- Ifield - 1.81miles
- Gatwick Airport - 2.24miles
- Gatwick South Terminal Shuttle Station - 2.29miles