2 Bed Retirement Property For Sale
Tower House Close, Haywards Heath
- Outstanding 1/2-bedroom retirement chalet in central village location.
- Resident warden/emergency pull-cord 24-hour monitoring link.
- Gas-fired central heating.
- No upward chain - vacant possession available.
- Re-fitted uPVC double glazed windows.
- Impressive and bright sitting room with patio doors to gardens.
- Separate dining room/ground floor bedroom.
- Re-fitted kitchen and two shower rooms.
- Beautifully landscaped well-tended communal gardens.
- EPC Rating: C. Council Tax Band: C
NEW ON.... Mansell McTaggart are delighted to offer this SUPERB 1/2-BEDROOM MID-TERRACE CHALET-STYLE RETIREMENT HOME for the over 60's, occupying a peaceful and sunny position within this small select development, close to the local shops and the picturesque village High Street. Tower House Close is a popular development for the retired who wish to enjoy independence with peace of mind and the benefit of WARDEN ASSISTANCE.
The well-arranged and versatile living accommodation on the ground floor comprises: an ENTRANCE PORCH, a large RECEPTION HALL, LIVING ROOM with sliding patio doors out to the private south-facing patio and communal gardens, a SEPARATE DINING ROOM/GROUND FLOOR BEDROOM. The KITCHEN has been re-fitted with a range of stylish matching units, drawers, splashback tiles and ample domestic appliance space. There is also a re-fitted SHOWER ROOM and WC to the ground floor. To the FIRST FLOOR is a small LANDING AREA with fitted cupboard, a large MASTER BEDROOM with fitted wardrobes whilst enjoying views over the communal gardens along with a FURTHER and re-fitted SHOWER ROOM with a modern white suite.
Outside: Well-tended COMMUNAL GARDENS. There is also use of a LAUNDRY ROOM and a SINGLE GARAGE situated on-site with power and light.
Tenure: Leasehold 99 years (new lease granted to new owner)
Ground Rent: Nil
Maintenance: £300 per month approx. (covers the service charge, future maintenance fund and management fee).
Managing Agent: Retirement Lease Housing Association Age.
- Haywards Heath - 1.67miles
- Balcombe - 3.09miles
- Wivelsfield - 3.36miles
- Burgess Hill - 4.01miles
- Horsted Keynes (Bluebell Railway) - 4.90miles