2 Bed Flat For Sale
Russell Crescent, Horley
- First floor flat
- Two double bedrooms
- Approx. 670 sq.ft of living accommodation
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Lift access & secure video entry phone system
- One allocated parking space
- Balcony & communal gardens
- EPC rating B
An extremely well presented, two double bedroom first floor flat situated in the heart of Horley town centre with a balcony and an allocated parking space.
The property can be purchased as full ownership or shared ownership (advertised price represents 100% share. 75% share value would be £202,500).
The property is accessed via secure video entry phone system into the building, lift gives access to all floors and once through the front door of the apartment you will find a spacious entrance hall with 2 generous size storage cupboards. There is an open plan living room with door out onto a south facing, covered balcony and a modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances including fridge/freezer, washing/dryer and dishwasher. There are 2 double bedrooms with the master bedroom benefitting from a fitted wardrobe, a family bathroom completes the living accommodation.
Further benefits include: one allocated parking space, double glazing throughout, communal gardens, approximately 670 sq.ft of living accommodation and less than 5-minute walk to Horley train station with Thameslink trains to both central London and Gatwick Airport.
Length: 92 years remaining
Service Charge & Ground Rent: £153.13 per month (£1837.56 per annum)
Lease details have been provided by the Vendor. This information should be confirmed by your solicitor.
- Horley - 0.14miles
- Gatwick North Terminal Shuttle Station - 0.89miles
- Gatwick South Terminal Shuttle Station - 0.92miles
- Gatwick Airport - 0.97miles
- Salfords (Surrey) - 2.16miles