3 Bed Detached For Sale
Ardingly Road, Haywards Heath
- Situated in a central village location overlooking Ruthven Green with NO ON-GOING CHAIN.
- Through sitting/dining room with woodburning stove.
- Well-presented modern kitchen.
- Re-fitted ground floor cloakroom/WC.
- Electric heating. Solar panels.
- uPVC double glazed windows throughout, soffits and downpipes.
- 3 bedrooms and modern family bathroom.
- Well maintained large corner plot.
- Private driveway and garage en-bloc with access from rear garden.
- EPC Rating: D. Council Tax Band: E
**SALE AGREED** MANSELL McTAGGART CUCKFIELD are delighted to offer this WELL-APPOINTED and SPACIOUS, 3-BEDROOM DETACHED home situated on an unusually LARGE CORNER PLOT in an established part of the village, being convenient for nearby schools, the High Street and Haywards Heath Station. - NO UPWARD CHAIN
This well-kept family home has been improved over the years but offers the purchaser GREAT SCOPE FOR INTERNAL RE-CONFIGURATION AS WELL AS A SIDE AND REAR EXTENSION (STPP) in line with similar properties within the vicinity.
The accommodation briefly comprises; ENTRANCE HALL with CLOAKROOM, superb double-aspect THROUGH SITTING/DINING ROOM with bay window to front and feature woodburning stove, space for dining table and patio doors to rear garden, modern and neutral KITCHEN with ample wooden-fronted units, built-in fridge and space for further appliances. A staircase from the main hallway rises to the FIRST FLOOR, where there are THREE GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS with built-in wardrobe cupboards to bedrooms 1 and 2, along with a modern FAMILY BATHROOM.
Outside: To the front and side is a large expanse of well-tended lawn with 4 substantial raised vegetable beds with side access to the generous rear garden (approx. 60ft), comprising well-stocked plant borders and beds with a large, central, circular level lawn and a sun patio area, ideal for outside dining and entertaining. The garden is fully enclosed and enjoys a HIGH DEGREE OF PRIVACY, SUNSHINE AND SECLUSION.
Parking and Garaging: The property has a PRIVATE DRIVEWAY providing off-road parking for 2/3 vehicles as well as a SEPARATE RAISED SIDE AREA PERFECT FOR CARAVAN PARKING in addition to a GARAGE located to the rear of the house in an adjacent block (accessed by foot directly from the garden or by car via Bylanes Close).
NO ON-GOING CHAIN.
- Haywards Heath - 1.58miles
- Balcombe - 2.95miles
- Wivelsfield - 3.45miles
- Burgess Hill - 4.12miles
- Horsted Keynes (Bluebell Railway) - 4.72miles