3 Bed Semi Det House For Sale
Lealands Drive, Uckfield
- A pleasantly positioned 3 bedroom family home
- Enjoying a generous corner plot with a south facing garden
- Off street parking found nearby
- Spacious hallway with an open plan reception/boot room
- Sitting/dining room with French doors opening to the rear garden
- Kitchen fitted with a modern range of shaker style units
- Modern white family bathroom suite
- Built-in wardrobes to bedroom 1&2
- Walking distance of open countryside and the town centre
£285,000 to £300,000. A pleasantly positioned 3 bedroom semi-detached modern family home occupying a generous corner plot with a south facing rear garden. Situated in a traffic free location behind an attractive communal green and within walking distance of open countryside and the town centre.
This impressive home has been well maintained by the current owners and could be enlarged to provide further living accommodation to the rear. The property lies in a peaceful position with off street parking found nearby. The gardens are a particular feature of the home lying to the front and rear of the property enjoying a good degree of seclusion.
The accommodation is well laid out with a spacious entrance hallway and a large versatile open plan reception/boot room, which has a number of uses. Continuing off the hallway is a sitting/dining room enjoying an abundance of light with centrally positioned French doors opening to the rear garden with glass side panels either side. The kitchen is beautifully fitted with a matching range of white shaker style units, glass display cabinets, a built-in ceramic hob and oven. Furthermore, there is space and plumbing for domestic appliances and understairs storage.
The first floor provides a spacious landing with a useful built-in cupboard and hatch providing access to the loft. There are 3 bedrooms with the principal bedroom and bedroom two benefiting from having built-in wardrobes. The family bathroom is fitted with a white modern suite and an enclosed bath.
Outside the front of the property is approached via shallow steps and a lawned garden. The rear garden enjoys a southerly aspect, predominantly laid to lawn with a flagstone seating terrace adjoining the rear of the property, a raised vegetable patch and decked seating terrace.
- Uckfield - 0.70miles
- Buxted - 1.71miles
- Sheffield Park (Bluebell Railway) - 4.42miles
- Crowborough - 6.14miles
- Cooksbridge - 6.93miles