3 Bed Semi Det House For Sale
Oaklands Drive, Crawley
- Immaculately presented, spacious 3 bedroom semi-detached family home with brick paved driveway, garage and off-road parking for at least 2 cars
- One of the best positions on an exclusive development of just 11 properties on a private road and NHBC with 7 years remaining
- High quality finish with oak interior doors throughout, tiled flooring in the kitchens and bathrooms, wooden flooring to the living areas and neutral carpets in the bedrooms, Neff integrated kitchen appliances together with Villeroy and Bosch bathrooms
- Fitted Kitchen, cloakroom, spacious open plan lounger/diner with patio doors opening onto South east facing rear garden
- Master bedroom with luxurious en-suite shower room
- Private and enclosed rear garden
- Potential to extend to the rear (STPP) if additional accommodation is required
- UPVC double glazing and gas central heating
- Maintenance charge for the private road and two grassy paddock areas of £450pa
- Council Tax Band ‘E’ and EPC ‘B’
Guide Price £500,000 - £525,000
The property is light and airy, immaculately kept with oak interior doors. The kitchen is to the right as you enter the property. There is a superb range of wall and base units with grey cupboards and ample work surfaces. There are quality Neff integrated appliances with a fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, double oven with microwave and grill, 5-ring electric hob with induction hood above. In keeping with the décor, the granite worktops reflect the quality of the finish to this property. The downstairs WC is located beyond the kitchen featuring a low level WC, wash hand basin as well as tiled flooring.
The spacious lounge/diner provides ample room for a large family dining table and chairs, it flows nicely into the lounge area which provides space for sofas, arms chairs and further living room furniture. The room is light and airy with a window overlooking the garden as well as the patio doors that lead out ono the garden. There is also a useful under stair storage cupboard located in the lounge providing ample space to store household items
Upstairs the master bedroom is located at the front of the house and is a generously sized double room with a large window to front and a built-in wardrobe. The en-suite shower room is Villeroy and Bosch with co-ordinated décor comprising light grey marbled floor tiles, mid grey full height wall tiles and one wall of feature textured tiling within the shower cubicle in mixed greys. There is a large inset mirror with spotlights above and a useful grey shelf both here and along the windowsill. There is a large shower, white WC and wash hand basin which has a floating vanity unit beneath. There is a chrome ladder style radiator and ceiling spotlights. Both bedrooms 2 and 3 are doubles and are located at the rear of the property. Bedroom 2 being the large double with a built-in wardrobe.
The family bathroom, again Villeroy and Bosch, has a white bath with shower above. There is a superb inset mirror with spotlights above, shaver point to the side and mid grey shelf. There are marbled floor and fill height wall tiles and full height wall tiles. There is a white WC and wash hand basin with a floating vanity unit beneath providing useful storage. There is a chrome ladder style radiator, ceiling spotlights and a large window to the side of the property.
To the outside rear the sunny garden features a patio large enough to house furniture and a BBQ with also rear external access to the garage. The remainder of the garden is laid to lawn and the perimeter is fenced for security and privacy. To the outside front is the brock paved driveway providing parking for 2 cars with access to the garage via the up and over door. The attractive front lawn, beds and shrubbery enhance the attractive design of the property.
We are pleased to offer our customers a range of additional services to help them with moving home. None of these services are obligatory and you are free to use service providers of your choice. Current regulations require all estate agents to inform their customers of the fees they earn for recommending third party services. If you choose to use a service provider recommended by Mansell McTaggart, details of all referral fees can be found at the link below. If you decide to use any of our services, please be assured that this will not increase the fees you pay to our service providers, which remain as quoted directly to you.
- Gatwick Airport - 2.34miles
- Gatwick South Terminal Shuttle Station - 2.38miles
- Horley - 2.78miles
- Three Bridges - 2.85miles
- Gatwick North Terminal Shuttle Station - 3.08miles