5 Bed Detached For Sale
Buttinghill Drive, Cuckfield
Guide Price £900,000
- • Modern and contemporary detached house over 3 floors - Built in 2014 by Taylor Wimpey to their fabulous 'Parkton' design.
- • Prominent position in a sought-after residential development - Walking proximity of village centre and highly regarded schools.
- • Excellent order throughout with light, versatile and spacious accommodation
- • Large sitting room through to dining room. Separate study/playroom.
- • Stunning kitchen/breakfast room with built-in appliances.
- • 5-bedrooms with ample built-in storage - En-suite shower rooms to master suite and bedroom 2. Family bathroom.
- • Private driveway providing parking for several vehicles. • Attached garage - Front area of garden
- • Beautifully landscaped rear garden enjoying high degree of privacy with delightful views of open countryside beyond
- • Modern and efficient mains gas central heating. Remainder of 10-year NHBC warranty
- • EPC: B Council Tax Band: G
SOLD VIA MANSELL MC TAGGART CUCKFIELD OFFICE This superbly designed (1931.15 sq. ft) 5-bedroom, 3 reception room detached property sits in a prominent position within the highly popular Taylor Wimpey built 'Mantell Park' Development close to both the Village High Street and a short drive to Haywards Heath railway station. The property is the highly sought after ‘Parkton’ design being both the largest and highly specified home within the development and is presented for sale in immaculate order throughout offering versatile living accommodation which briefly comprises: a spacious entrance hall; a cloakroom/WC, a study/playroom and a beautifully appointed and spacious kitchen/breakfast room fitted with an extensive range of light cupboards/drawers, work surfaces, a full range of high quality integrated appliances, space for large dining table and chairs, patio doors to rear garden and side door giving access to the dining room. There is also a large living room that can be opened into the dining room with French patio doors leading out to the rear garden. On the first floor: there is a stunning master bedroom suite with dressing area and a fully tiled luxurious en-suite, two further double bedrooms, one with fitted wardrobes and one with ample space for storage, a modern white suite family bathroom and large airing cupboard. Stairs from the first-floor lead to the second-floor landing with two further spacious double bedrooms which can be used as a study area or a self-contained floor with the larger of the two bedrooms on this floor having an en-suite shower room.
The property has a private driveway providing ample off-road parking. The property also benefits from having an attached Garage (19’9 x 9’10) with power, light and personal side door. There is also ample visitor parking within Buttinghill Drive on a first come first served basis.
Front area of garden with well stocked beds and pathway to front door. Further path and gate lead to
Rear garden being a particular feature enjoying a high degree of privacy and seclusion. None overlooked aspect to the rear with views across open countryside. Beautifully landscaped with large, raised area of patio providing ideal space for alfresco dining. Well stocked boarders and beds, central lower area of lawn, with further area of patio fully enclosed by post and rail fencing to the rear adjoining woodland and open countryside beyond. Gated access to driveway and garage
Benefits: modern double glazing, modern and efficient mains gas central heating system and modern electrics with remainder of 10-year NHBC build Warranty.
- Haywards Heath - 1.62miles
- Balcombe - 2.79miles
- Wivelsfield - 3.61miles
- Burgess Hill - 4.28miles
- Horsted Keynes (Bluebell Railway) - 4.62miles