2 Bed Terraced For Sale
- 2 bedroom terraced home
- Well maintained throughout
- 2 double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Kitchen and living/dining room
- Bi-fold doors leading to a private rear garden
- Redecorated throughout
- New laminate flooring laid throughout
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Garage en-bloc and a allocated parking space
- EPC Rating 'C'
A beautifully presented 2 bedroom terraced home with private rear garden, benefiting from a garage en-bloc and an allocated parking space, located in a quiet cul-de-sac location.
The property is approached via a block paved path flanked by a well-maintained garden enclosed by attractive shrub borders. An entrance porch leads into the spacious inner hallway with doors leading to the living/dining room and stairs rising to the first floor. The bright and spacious living/dining room is located to the rear of the property with bi-fold doors that lead out onto the garden.
The kitchen has a window overlooking the front of the property and is fitted with an attractive range of wall and base units topped with roll topped work surfaces and inset sink finished with tiled splash backs. Integral units include an electric oven and hob with cooker hood over and space for a fridge/freezer and washing machine.
Off the first floor landing are 2 generous size double bedrooms both benefiting from fitted wardrobes. The bathroom has been fitted in a modern white suite to include a vanity unit with wash hand basin, WC with concealed cistern, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, heated towel rail and mirror finished with fully tiled walls.
Externally to the rear is a private garden manly laid to lawn with a decked area abutting the rear of the property and raised beds. There is a rear gate that leads to the garage en-bloc and to the front of the property is an allocated parking space.
- Horley - 0.62miles
- Gatwick South Terminal Shuttle Station - 1.40miles
- Gatwick North Terminal Shuttle Station - 1.42miles
- Gatwick Airport - 1.45miles
- Salfords (Surrey) - 1.71miles