5 Bed Terraced For Sale
Whitemans Green, Haywards Heath
- 4/5-bedroom Grade II listed period cottage (1,725 sq.ft) with character features throughout including open Inglenook fireplace.
- 21’ living room, 13’ sitting room, 19’ kitchen/dining room.
- Ground floor cloakroom, gas-fired central heating.
- Versatile accommodation spanning three floors. No upward chain.
- Master bedroom with large en-suite shower room.
- Scope to modernise/extend to the rear (STPP).
- Sought-after village location. Short walk to village schools/High Street.
- Cottage-style rear garden/scope for further parking if required.
- Enclosed rear garden with access to private driveway providing parking for 4 vehicles and detached double garage (17’5 x 16’).
- EPC Rating: Exempt. Council Tax Band: F
A truly unique 4/5-BEDROOM PERIOD HOME situated in a TUCKED AWAY position within the HIGHLY DESIRABLE ‘WHITEMANS GREEN’ area of Cuckfield.
Spanning THREE FLOORS, the versatile living accommodation briefly comprises: an ENTRANCE LOBBY; an impressive 13ft SITTING ROOM with feature inglenook fireplace; a 21ft separate spacious LIVING/FAMILY ROOM leading to ground floor CLOAKROOM/WC and porch to rear garden. Spacious 19ft kitchen/dining room with a range of matching base cupboards and drawers, adjoining worktops, ample appliance space including plumbing for washing machine, area for large dining table and chairs and door to outside patio and garden.
Stairs from the entrance lobby rise to the FIRST-FLOOR LANDING where there are THREE WELL-PROPORTIONED BEDROOMS (Master bedroom with sizeable en-suite shower room) and separate large family bathroom.
A FURTHER STAIRCASE from the first-floor landing rises to the 2ND FLOOR where there are TWO FURTHER (INTERCONNECTING) BEDROOMS with eves storage.
Additional benefits of the property include numerous character/original features including picture rails, exposed wall and ceiling timbers, inglenook fireplace and sash windows. Gas-fired central heating to radiators, scope for modernisation/ refurbishment/extending (STPP). Plenty of private parking and double garage.
Vacant possession available.
PARKING: The property has the advantage of a LARGE PRIVATE DRIVEWAY accessed via the rear providing PARKING for 4 VEHICLES.
DETACHED GARAGE (17’5 x 16ft) with up and over door, power, light and personal side door to garden.
COTTAGE STYLE FRONT AREA OF GARDEN with pathway to front door (scope for additional parking if required).
ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN (50ft approx) mainly laid to lawn with plant borders and beds, PATIO AREA to the rear providing ample space for outside dining. Brick-built BBQ/store. All being fully-enclosed with pathway and gate leading to driveway and Garage.
- Haywards Heath - 1.79miles
- Balcombe - 2.76miles
- Wivelsfield - 3.68miles
- Burgess Hill - 4.34miles
- Horsted Keynes (Bluebell Railway) - 4.76miles