3 Bed Detached For Sale
The Brambles, Cuckfield
- 3 bedroom detached family house in quiet cul-de-sac with no upward chain.
- Excellent location being a short walk to schools and High Street.
- Living room with feature Morso ‘Badger’ multi-fuel stove.
- Engineered oak flooring to ground floor. Everest double glazing. Cavity wall insulation (Sept 2016). Gas central heating. Replaced uPVC fascia/barge boards (2017).
- Cloakroom, dining room, triple aspect conservatory.
- Modern kitchen with built-in appliances including oven and hob.
- 3 well-proportioned bedrooms with built-in wardrobe cupboards. Modern family bathroom.
- Parking for 3 vehicles and separate attached garage with power and light.
- Landscaped and fully enclosed tiered rear garden backing onto woodland.
- EPC Rating: D. Council Tax Band: E.
**NOW SOLD** BY MANSELL McTAGGART CUCKFIELD.
A much improved THREE BEDROOM DETACHED family house situated in a pleasant TUCKED AWAY POSITION within a quiet residential CUL-DE-SAC enjoying a stunning outlook onto NEIGHBOURING OPEN WOODLAND and countryside beyond, within the highly sought-after village of Cuckfield.*
Built by CALA Homes in the early 1990s, the property offers WELL-ARRANGED AND VERSATILE LIVING ACCOMMODATION together with well-proportioned room sizes which include a 13’ SITTING ROOM with feature multi-fuel stove and bi-fold doors onto a TRIPLE ASPECT CONSERVATORY with access to patio and garden. Modern KITCHEN with range of matching cupboards and drawers, built-in appliances including Hotpoint ceramic hob and extractor hood., AEG double oven, Baxi Solo boiler, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, through to DINING ROOM with bay window to front aspect and a ground floor CLOAKROOM. Stairs rise to the FIRST FLOOR LANDING which gives access to insulated loft space with pull down ladder and light. THREE WELL-PROPORTIONED BEDROOMS (two with built-in wardrobes) and FAMILY BATHROOM including bath with white suite and Aqualisa ‘Quartz Digital’ power shower.
The property has been well maintained and improved by the present owners with gas-fired central heating to radiators and Everest double glazing.
Outside: The property is approached via a brick-paved DRIVEWAY providing parking to the front for two vehicles, low maintenance FRONT AREA OF GARDEN leading to front door, side pathway and gate leads around to rear garden. SEPARATE GARAGE situated to the side of the property with pitched roof, power and lighting. ENCLOSED tiered REAR GARDEN with patio area, retaining brick wall and steps leading down to a lower level of lawn enjoying a HIGH DEGREE OF PRIVACY AND SECLUSION backing onto private woodland.
- Haywards Heath - 1.21miles
- Wivelsfield - 3.03miles
- Balcombe - 3.32miles
- Burgess Hill - 3.73miles
- Horsted Keynes (Bluebell Railway) - 4.66miles