0 Bed For Sale
London Road, Hassocks
- A brand new home located in a pretty village in West Sussex
- Located close to the historic village of Hurstpierpoint and a wide variety of independent shops, restaurants, and pubs
- A selection of Ofsted-rated ‘Outstanding’ and ‘Good’ schools close to home
- Less than 5 miles from leisure and retail facilities in Burgess Hill and 3.3 miles from Hassocks Station on the London to Brighton mainline
- Make your move easy with Help to Buy, Home Exchange and Smooth Move schemes available
- Some availability before the June 2021 Stamp Duty Window closes
- Apartment Lease Term = 999 Years
- Estimated Apartment Service Charge and Building Insurance £1,190-£1,581 per annum - Estimated Ground Rent £0
- Each property comes with a 10 year New Homes Warranty
- Photographs of the show home are provided for illustrative purposes only
This beautiful new development of 1 & 2 bedroom apartments and 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom properties for sale in Sayers Common are situated in a popular residential village.
St Aubyn's Court provides generous 1 and 2 bed apartments, with open plan kitchen and living / dining areas. The 2 bed apartment at plot 9 allows for a floor area of 750 square feet. The 1 bed apartment at plot 5 is a located on the Ground Floor.
Located just 2 miles from Hurstpierpoint with a great range of amenities, and with easy access to Brighton and London for commuters, our new homes are ideally positioned.
With beautiful countryside surroundings and the delights of the South Coast nearby, alongside easy access to London and Brighton, Sayers Meadow provides both culture and convenience alike.
This exciting new development in Sayers Common, located close to neighbouring village of Hurstpierpoint (just 2 miles), and town of Burgess Hill (just over 5 miles) will provide a selection of the day-to-day amenities that modern life requires, all within close distance of home.
For commuters, you’ll find easy transport links to London via road and rail, with Hassocks mainline railway station located just four miles from home with regular services to London Gatwick, Brighton, and Hove.
Those with growing families will find a selection of both Ofsted-rated ‘Outstanding’ and ‘Good’ state and private schools for all ages within the surrounding area.
Our homes in Sayers Meadow will provide something for everyone.
- Hassocks - 2.90miles
- Burgess Hill - 3.04miles
- Wivelsfield - 3.44miles
- Haywards Heath - 5.48miles
- Plumpton - 6.17miles