1 Bed Flat For Sale
Staffords Place, Horley
Guide Price £210,000 - £215,000
- A spacious 1 bedroom apartment
- Ground floor with security entry system
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Good size double bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Large living/dining room with bay window
- Allocated and visitor parking
- Short walk to Horley town and train station
- Situated on a small private development
- EPC Rated 'D'
Guide Price £210,000 - £215,000 -
A beautifully presented, 1 bedroom ground floor apartment situated on a small private development, just a short walk to Horley town and mainline station.
The property is entered via a well-maintained communal hallway with security entrance phone system. Upon entering the property, you are greeted with a spacious entrance hall with doors leading to the living/dining room, bedroom, shower room, generous storage cupboard and airing cupboard.
The living/dining room has a bay window allowing plenty of natural light in. There is a decorative fire surround and hearth and room for a dining table. Leading off the living room is a modern fitted kitchen with a range of white gloss wall and base units topped with work surface and tiled splash backs. Integral units include an electric oven and hob with cooker hood over and space for a washing machine and fridge/freezer.
The generous size double bedroom benefits from a built-in wardrobe. The shower room is fitted with a large shower cubicle, W.C, wash hand basin and finished with part tiled walls and a heated towel rail.
Externally the flats are surrounded by lawn and comes with an allocated parking space and additional visitor bays.
Lease Length - 123 Years
Maintenance charge - 1800 per annum
Ground Rent - £200 per annum
- Horley - 0.05miles
- Gatwick South Terminal Shuttle Station - 0.79miles
- Gatwick Airport - 0.84miles
- Gatwick North Terminal Shuttle Station - 0.89miles
- Salfords (Surrey) - 2.29miles