2 Bed Retirement Property For Sale
Church Road, Haywards Heath
- PLEASE WATCH THE NARRATED WALK-THROUGH VIDEO
- West facing penthouse apartments of 827 ft.² - Desirable town centre retirement complex
- Full width West facing balcony with great views
- Staircase and lift service to 2nd floor
- Large lounge/dining room with feature fireplace - Separate kitchen with integrated appliances
- 2 large bedrooms with fitted wardrobes - Bathroom and separate WC
- Double glazed windows – electric radiators
- Wonderful residents lounge with coffee bar - Guest suite for resident's family and friends
- The services of the friendly house manager
- EPC: C Council Tax Band: C
A very large west facing 2 bedroom penthouse apartment with roof terrace in this desirable town centre block of retirement apartments close to the shops, Broadway cafes and railway station. The property forms part of Churchill Retirement’s Petlands Lodge complex and this particular apartment is one of the largest in the building and enjoys wonderful views across the town from its sunny west facing, full width balcony. The present owner bought the property brand-new in 2017 and presents the apartment in very clean and neutral decorative order throughout. The generous accommodation extends to 827 ft.² and comprises: a long entrance hall, an L-shaped lounge/dining room with doors out to the balcony, a separate kitchen with integrated appliances, a main bedroom with doors out to the balcony and several fitted wardrobes, a second double size bedroom with fitted wardrobes, a bathroom and separate cloakroom.
The building has a high level of security and a friendly house manager on reception who organises various events. The residents have use of a large lounge with coffee bar for entertainment and a guest bedroom suite which is available to guests at a cost of £15 per night for single occupancy or £20 per night for double occupancy. There are well tended communal gardens with seating areas and a residents' car park.
The service charge covers both waste and domestic water rates, the upkeep, gardening, cleaning, electrics and running of the building, salary of the lodger manager, window cleaning, emergency call equipment, Careline monitoring, buildings insurance and contributions to the redecoration and contingency funds.
Eligibility: one resident has to be 60 year of age or over and if there is a partner they have to be 55 years of age or over.
Tenure: leasehold 125 years from 01.12.2016
Ground rent: £312.50 half yearly
Service charge: £1831.02 half yearly
Managing agents: Millstream Management Services Ltd, Suites 3 & 4, Hill Field House, Castleman Way, Ringwood, Hampshire, BH24 3BA T: 01425 888910 e: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lodge Manager: Vanessa Conroy T: 01444 476800
NB This information is believed to be correct. However, intending purchasers should check with the managing agents before proceeding with a sale.
- Haywards Heath - 0.43miles
- Wivelsfield - 2.52miles
- Burgess Hill - 3.31miles
- Balcombe - 4.11miles
- Horsted Keynes (Bluebell Railway) - 4.16miles