3 Bed Semi Det House For Sale
Green Road, Wivelsfield Green
- PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO
- 1930’s semi-detached house requiring some attention and building plot
- Big garden and double garage alongside
- Planning permission granted to build a 2 bedroom detached house on the site of the double garage
- Planning permission to replace the damaged rear lobby and conservatory with a modern extension on the house
- Lounge and dining room with herringbone wood block flooring
- Kitchen and conservatory
- 3 bedrooms and contemporary style bathroom
- 50’ south/west facing rear garden - Ample driveway parking
- EPC: D Council Tax Band: D
LOT 1: GUIDE PRICE £500,000-£525,000
PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO
A 3 double bedroom semi-detached house and building plot with planning permission to build a 2 bedroom detached house on the site of the double garage
Lot 1: House and building plot £500-£525,000
Lot 2: House and some garden £365-£375,000
Lot 3: Building plot £175-£190,000
The property is for sale as a whole or in lots: Lot 1: will include the 3 bedroom house with all the garden, driveway and double garage. Lot 2: will include the 3 bedroom house and the garden to the rear and space on the eastern side of about 1 m wide off the side of the house in a straight line from the front hedge heading south west to the far boundary and driveway with parking for at least 2 cars.
Lot 3: The building plot on the site of the double garage with parking in front (new access permitted).
The house is presented for sale in neutral decorative order and retains many character features and enjoys views to the front across the road to farmland beyond. The small kitchen extension was built many years ago and the brickwork was not stitched in to the existing building properly and has cracking where it is coming away from the main house – there are engineers reports to confirm the condition however planning permission has been granted by
LDC (Lewes District Council) (ref: LW/20/0248) to replace this section of the building and the conservatory with a more modern extension.
The building plot: planning permission has been granted by LDC (ref: LW/20/0787) For the demolition of the detached double garage and erection of a two bedroom detached house and relocation of vehicular access.
All of the above reference planning applications and drawings can be observed on the council website www.lewes-eastbourne.gov.Uk
- Wivelsfield - 1.35miles
- Burgess Hill - 1.89miles
- Haywards Heath - 2.70miles
- Plumpton - 3.01miles
- Hassocks - 3.84miles