3 Bed Bungalow For Sale
Hillside Walk, Pulborough
- Attractive detached bungalow in sought after location
- Three bedrooms
- Family shower room and ensuite bathroom renewed in 2018
- Separate sitting room and dining room
- Kitchen and utility room with water softener
- Double glazing renewed in 2018
- Walk to shops and restaurants
- Southerly aspect rear garden approaching 0.23 acres
- Private driveway parking and double detached garage
- EPC rating D
A well presented bright and spacious three bedroom detached bungalow situated in a favoured location within walking distance to Storrington’s village centre and local country walks.
The main entrance door opens onto a spacious entrance hall with airing and storage cupboards.
The spacious sitting room overlooks the South Westerly aspect rear garden and a stone fireplace provides another focal point of the room. An archway leads through to the dual aspect dining room which also overlooks the rear garden.
The kitchen has a range of fitted cupboards, gas hob and electric oven. A built-in breakfast table and a walk-in larder. A handy utility room leads off with a stable door to the side garden area and detached garage.
The two main double bedrooms benefit from fitted wardrobes and have views over the rear garden, the main bedroom also having its own ensuite. Bedroom three has a built-in cupboard and is currently set up as a study.
There is also a main family shower room.
OUTSIDE, the South Westlerly aspect rear garden is a particular feature and is mainly lawned with two large patio areas and an abundance of established shrubs. A pathway meanders around the garden and leads to the greenhouse with power and a large shed.
To the front, there is an attractive block paved private driveway for several vehicles which leads to the detached double garage.
- Pulborough - 4.37miles
- Amberley - 5.10miles
- Billingshurst - 6.43miles
- Arundel - 7.15miles
- Goring-by-Sea - 7.26miles