4 Bed Attached House For Sale
Bramble Hill, Balcombe
- 4-bedroom family house in sought-after location (2,100 sq.ft).
- Generous room sizes throughout - central village location. Scope for modernisation/refurbishment.
- L-shaped sitting/dining room.
- 14’ kitchen/breakfast room. Separate utility room. Ground floor cloakroom.
- 18’ family room with bay window.
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room. 3 Further well-proportioned bedrooms. Family bathroom.
- Double glazing and gas fired central heating.
- Gardens/driveway and garage.
- No upward chain – available July 2021
- EPC: D / Council Tax Band: F
**SOLD** by MANSELL McTAGGART CUCKFIELD
An excellent opportunity to acquire a DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS HOME built in the early 1980s and BOASTING MORE THAN 2,100 sq.ft (approx) of superb family accommodation in the HEART of SOUGHT-AFTER Balcombe with its MAINLINE STATION and highly regarded PRIMARY SCHOOL.
With THREE RECEPTION ROOMS on the ground floor, there is a high degree of versatility perfect for families. The SITTING ROOM has an open fireplace and is open plan to the DINING ROOM providing great space for entertaining, along with doors off the sitting room onto the courtyard. An 18ft x 15ft FAMILY ROOM is spacious as well as highly flexible and enjoys a double aspect. The fitted KITCHEN is in good order with plenty of storage and preparation space including a central island which provides storage and high seating. There is also a separate UTILITY ROOM which opens into the garage. An impressive central HALLWAY with CLOAKROOM concludes the ground floor.
A turned staircase rises to the FIRST FLOOR, where the impressive room sizes continue. Each of the FOUR BEDROOMS is a DOUBLE. The MASTER BEDROOM has lovely views and enjoys its own full-width WALK-IN WARDROBE and EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM. BEDROOM 2 is dual aspect and extends to an impressive 18ft. BEDROOM 3 also enjoys lovely rural views whilst BEDROOM 4 is, at 15ft, a comfortable double. These bedrooms are each served by a FAMILY BATHROOM.
Further benefits include NEUTRAL DÉCOR, GAS CENTRAL HEATING and DOUBLE GLAZING throughout.
Outside; To the rear is a small, easily maintained COURTYARD GARDEN which provides the perfect spot for ‘al-fresco’ dining during the summer months. A GATED SHARED DRIVEWAY leads to PRIVATE PARKING and SINGLE INTEGRAL GARAGE. Small areas of enclosed garden with plant borders.
NB The property is being sold with NO ONWARD CHAIN – available July 2021
- Balcombe - 0.37miles
- Horsted Keynes (Bluebell Railway) - 3.96miles
- Haywards Heath - 3.97miles
- Three Bridges - 4.10miles
- Crawley - 4.27miles