3 Bed Terraced For Sale
Brick Lane, Cuckfield
Guide Price £425,000
- Built in 2012 by Bellway Homes to their superb 'Birdsfoot' design.
- 1 year remaining on the NHBC Warranty.
- Modern and versatile layout spanning 3 floors providing flexible accommodation throughout.
- Stylish kitchen/breakfast room.
- 3 double bedrooms with ample built-in storage.
- Family bathroom and en-suite shower room to second bedroom.
- Garage and private driveway.
- South-facing rear garden.
- Quiet, tucked away central location.
- EPC: B. Council Tax Band: E.
SALE AGREED VIA MANSELL MCTAGGART CUCKFIELD...
A DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS 3 DOUBLE BEDROOM terraced property of 1,487 sq.ft. positioned in a quiet, yet central location, on the hugely popular 'Meadow View' development in Cuckfield. This SUPERBLY DESIGNED property SPANS THREE FLOORS and sits in a TUCKED AWAY POSITION while presented for sale in IMMACULATE ORDER.
The versatile living accommodation comprises: a spacious ENTRANCE HALL with storage cupboard and integral door to garage, CLOAKROOM/WC and a stylish KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM to the ground floor. The kitchen is fitted with an extensive range of wooden units with a full range of integrated appliances and ample space for a large dining table and chairs along with double doors to the adjoining rear patio. Stairs from the entrance hall rise to the FIRST FLOOR where there is a spacious 18' LIVING ROOM with a front aspect and a generously proportioned bedroom to the rear (BEDROOM 2) enjoying an EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM and fitted wardrobes. A built-in storage cupboard is also located to the first floor along with a FURTHER STAIRCASE rising to the SECOND FLOOR where there is a large MASTER BEDROOM with built-in wardrobes, a FURTHER BEDROOM and a tiled FAMILY BATHROOM fitted with a modern white suite.
Benefits: uPVC double glazing throughout, hot water/heating and electrical systems current to a modern property built just 9 years ago, with the advantage of a year’s NHBC certificate remaining.
Outside: To the front is a block-paved DRIVEWAY leading to an INTEGRAL GARAGE with up-and-over door. The sunny, south-facing, fully enclosed, raised rear garden comprises: a patio providing ample space for outside dining with steps leading up to a raised, low-maintenance, area of lawn and an extra patio/shed area.
- Haywards Heath - 1.30miles
- Wivelsfield - 3.07miles
- Balcombe - 3.30miles
- Burgess Hill - 3.76miles
- Horsted Keynes (Bluebell Railway) - 4.72miles