4 Bed Detached For Sale
Forest Park, Uckfield
- An attractive 4 bedroom detached executive style family home
- Access to several acres of shared woodland and grounds
- Situated in a sought after cul de sac in this ever-desirable village
- Spacious and largely open plan living accommodation
- Impressive 23’1 x 14’5 sitting/dining room with central fireplace
- Double aspect kitchen/breakfast room
- Study/family room
- Master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and en-suite
- Walking distance of the village amenities and the stunning Ashdown Forest
£585,000 - £610,000. VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE. An attractive half tile hung 4 bedroom 2 bathroom detached executive style modern family home with an impressive conservatory and integral double garage. Situated in a sought after cul-de-sac with access to several acres of privately owned woodland shared between 27 residents.
23 Forest Park is a deceptively spacious family home lying well within its plot with access to several acres of shared woodland and grounds. The accommodation on the ground floor is largely open plan, a particular feature of the home is the 23’1 x 14’10 sitting/dining room which has a centrally positioned fireplace and 2 sets of French doors continuing through to an impressive conservatory. The double garage could be easily converted to provide further living accommodation subject to necessary consents.
The accommodation extends to 2033 sq ft and comprises in brief on the ground floor: a wide covered entrance, an entrance hallway with a cloakroom and separate study/family room. A double aspect sitting/dining and conservatory with French doors opening to the rear garden. The kitchen/breakfast room measures 16’5 x 11’7, enjoying a double aspect and made of shaker style units to one side with a built-in gas hob, double ovens and sliding doors leading to the rear garden. The utility room is found off the kitchen and has a personal door leading to the integral garage.
From the entrance hallway a staircase rises to the first floor landing which provides, a 16’5 x 11’7 master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and en-suite bathroom. There are three further double bedrooms all having built-in wardrobes. The family bathroom is fitted with a white suite comprising an enclosed bath and a separate shower cubicle. Outside the front of the property is approached via a double width driveway which provides ample parking and in turn leads to the integral double garage. The rear garden is predominately laid to level lawn enclosed by close board fencing with a flagstone patio adjoining the rear of the property.
- Uckfield - 2.14miles
- Buxted - 2.34miles
- Sheffield Park (Bluebell Railway) - 3.52miles
- Crowborough - 5.81miles
- Horsted Keynes (Bluebell Railway) - 6.34miles