4 Bed Detached For Sale
Horsefield Green, Haywards Heath
- Prominent south-facing position – sought after central village location close to nearby schools and picturesque village High Street.
- Impressive accommodation arranged over two floors (2,109 sq. ft).
- 4 double bedrooms and 3 x bath/shower rooms.
- 29ft double aspect living/dining room with patio doors to garden.
- Home office/playroom to front aspect. Ground floor cloakroom/WC.
- Beautifully appointed 28ft kitchen/breakfast room/family room with newly built 18ft utility room (2018) with access to rear garden.
- Pleasant southerly outlook to front aspect over fields and countryside.
- Private driveway for two vehicles to front. Detached garage to rear with further parking space in front.
- Enclosed landscaped rear garden with patio.
- 5 year build guarantee remaining. Council Tax Band: G
**SOLD** by MANSELL McTAGGART CUCKFIED
A stunning and impressively spacious 4-BEDROOM DETACHED family residence located in a prominent position, within a highly SOUGHT-AFTER CUL-DE-SAC, on the popular northern fringes of the village being conveniently situated for highly regarded schools, village centre and easy road access to the A/M23 and into nearby Haywards Heath rail station.
Built to one of their largest designs by Martin Grant Homes in 2016, whilst finished to a particularly high standard and specification, there is plenty of space on offer with generous room sizes throughout. The current owners of the property have also carried out several internal upgrades including having built a side extension off the kitchen to create a handy utility room with access to garden.
The versatile living accommodation briefly comprises: a LARGE RECEPTION HALL; CLOAKROOM/WC; HOME OFFICE/PLAYROOM; an impressive and bright, double aspect, full length LIVING/DINING ROOM with patio doors opening onto rear garden, a superb and spacious KITCHEN/BREAKFAST/FAMILY ROOM fitted with an extensive range of matching cupboards and drawers, built-in appliances including oven, gas hob, fridge and dishwasher, along with a stunning central breakfast bar and space for a large dining table/family area in addition to patio doors to rear garden. There is also a newly built utility room to the side.
To the FIRST FLOOR is a large LANDING giving access to a MASTER BEDROOM with EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM and 3 FURTHER DOUBLE BEDROOMS (bedroom 2 also having an en-suite shower room) and a good size luxuriously fitted FAMILY BATHROOM.
Benefits include: gas fired central heating to radiators, uPVC double glazed windows throughout, security alarm system, range of built in ‘Sharps’ wardrobes and bedroom furniture. Remainder of 10-year build guarantee, landscaped gardens and a lovely southerly view.
Outside: Private driveway parking for two vehicles to front along with a further parking space to the rear fronting the detached single garage. A side access gate leads to the rear garden having a high degree of privacy and seclusion and displays a well-tended lawn with well-stocked plant borders, in addition to a patio area with ample space for outside dining and entertaining. There is also a timber store/shed.
- Haywards Heath - 1.47miles
- Balcombe - 2.88miles
- Wivelsfield - 3.49miles
- Burgess Hill - 4.18miles
- Horsted Keynes (Bluebell Railway) - 4.56miles