4 Bed Detached For Sale
Benhams Drive, Horley
- An extended 3/4 bedroom, detached family home
- Large L-shaped lounge and separate dining room
- Recently refitted kitchen in 2019
- Bathroom refitted in 2018 including freestanding bath and separate shower
- Gas central heating with the boiler fitted 2016
- Electric car charging point
- Garage and off road parking several cars
- Sought-after residential street
- Easy access to local amenities
- EPC rating D
Upon entering the property, you are greeted with a spacious entrance hall that gives access to the living room, dining room, cloakroom, bedroom 4/study, kitchen/breakfast room and stairs that rise to the first floor with a generous size storage cupboard under. The living room has been extended to the rear creating a fantastic L shaped room with bi-fold doors and windows overlooking the rear garden, flooding the room with natural light. There is a gas fire with marble surround and hearth creating a central focal point. The dining room is located to the front with double doors leading from the living room and a beautiful bay window.
To the rear and also extended is a spacious modern kitchen fitted in 2019 with Anthracite grey wall and base units topped with granite work surfaces with acrylic splashbacks, under counter lighting. Integral units include a dishwasher, double Neff combi oven and gas hob with cooker hood over. There is also space for a dining table. Leading off the kitchen is a utility area with the same high level finish with space for a washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge/freezer.
Located off the first floor landing are 3 generous size bedrooms and a refitted bathroom. Both bedroom 1 and 3 have fitted wardrobes. The family bathroom has been opened up to give room for both a freestanding bath with waterfall mixer taps and a separate shower cubicle, with wash hand basin inset to a vanity unit and the WC has a concealed cistern. The room is finished with fully tiled walls and has a heated towel rail.
Externally to the front is a large paved driveway with parking for at least 5 cars and edged with shrub borders. The garage has an electric panel door and a door to the rear. The private rear garden is beautifully presented with a large patio leading onto the well-kept lawn and edged with shrub and flower borders. The garden benefits from a Gazebo, greenhouse and a good size garden shed to the side of the property.
- Horley - 0.97miles
- Salfords (Surrey) - 1.36miles
- Gatwick North Terminal Shuttle Station - 1.53miles
- Gatwick South Terminal Shuttle Station - 1.75miles
- Gatwick Airport - 1.80miles