3 Bed Terraced For Sale
Victoria Mews, Crawley
- Entrance porch leading to entrance hall with downstairs cloakroom
- Utility room
- Family room/bedroom four
- First floor – kitchen/breakfast room, cloakroom and living room
- Second floor – master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms and bathroom
- Off street parking for one vehicle
- Integral garage
- 40’ x 30’ west facing rear garden
- uPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating
- Council Tax Band 'E' and EPC 'C'
A well-maintained and versatile three/four bedroom terraced town house arranged over three floors built by Charles Church in 2004, situated in this quiet cul-de-sac location within a short walk of Crawley town centre.
The property offers contemporary high specification accommodation and comprises on the ground floor of an entrance porch leading to entrance hall with front door. There is a cloakroom with low level WC, wash hand basin and partly tiled. The family room/bedroom four has patio doors leading to garden. The utility room has wall and base units, sink unit, plumbing and space for washing machine, partly tiled with door to integral garage.
Stairs from entrance hall lead to first floor landing where there is storage cupboard. The kitchen/breakfast room has an extensive range of wall and base units, sink unit, roll top work surfaces, integrated gas hob, electric oven, integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer, extractor fan, patterned wall tiling. The cloakroom comprises of low level WC, wash hand basin and recessed spotlights. The living room has window to front.
Stairs leading from first floor landing lead to second floor. There is a master bedroom with en-suite shower room comprising shower cubicle, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and partly tiled and fitted wardrobes. Two further good sized bedrooms. The bathroom comprises of a panel enclosed bath with mixer tap, low level WC, wash hand basin, recessed spotlights and partly tiled.
Heading outside there is a private driveway with parking for one vehicle. Integral garage with up and over door and door to utility room and a 40’ x 30’ west facing rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn, the whole enclosed by wooden panelled fencing.
- Crawley - 0.33miles
- Ifield - 0.93miles
- Three Bridges - 1.41miles
- Gatwick Airport - 3.23miles
- Gatwick South Terminal Shuttle Station - 3.27miles