2 Bed End of Terrace For Sale
Jacobean Close, Crawley
- Two double bedrooms
- End of terrace
- Two allocated parking bays
- Private rear garden
- Gas central heating
- Refitted kitchen and bathroom
- Popular residential location
- Double glazed windows
- 0.5 miles to Three Bridges station
- Council Tax Band 'D' and EPC 'D'
A well presented, two bedroom end of terrace family home located in a quiet cul-de-sac, in the popular residential area of Maidenbower. The property benefits from a refitted kitchen and bathroom, double glazing throughout and gas central heating with a well-proportioned garden to rear.
Upon entering the property, you are greeted by an entrance hallway with access to the open plan living accommodation with living room to front, with space for multiple family sofas and dining room to rear with space for a 6+ person table and doors to rear.
The kitchen has been refitted to a high standard and has a range of built-in appliances.
Heading upstairs, you have both double bedrooms and family bathroom.
With a good sized garden to rear and two allocated parking spaces a short walk from the property.
- Three Bridges - 0.53miles
- Crawley - 1.47miles
- Ifield - 2.71miles
- Gatwick Airport - 3.13miles
- Gatwick South Terminal Shuttle Station - 3.19miles