3 Bed Semi Det House For Sale
Grove Road, Horley
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Semi detached family home
- Sought after location in quiet residential street
- Triple aspect living/dining room with bay window
- Refitted kitchen with modern feel
- Boiler refitted in 2016
- Refitted carpets in many of the rooms
- Three bedrooms and modern family bathroom
- Private drive and integral garage
- EPC rating D
Guide Price £400,000 - £410,000
A well presented three bedroom semi detached family home situated on a quiet residential street.
Upon entering the property, you are greeted with a spacious entrance hall that leads into the open plan living/dining room. There is a bay window to the side, window to front and patio doors to the rear creating a light and airy feel.
The boiler and kitchen were replaced in 2016 and offers a range of modern wall and base units. Integral units include an under counter oven, electric hob with cooker hood over and space for a washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Leading from the living area are stairs that rise to the first floor with a storage cupboard under.
Off the first floor landing are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The bathroom has been fitted with a vanity unit with wash hand basin, W.C with concealed cistern and bath with shower over. Also located in the bathroom is the airing cupboard.
Externally, to the front of the property is a lawn and private driveway that leads to the integral garage with power, light and an up and over door. The rear garden has access from a gate to the side and is mainly laid to lawn with a generous size patio that abuts the rear of the property.
- Horley - 1.01miles
- Gatwick North Terminal Shuttle Station - 1.27miles
- Salfords (Surrey) - 1.66miles
- Gatwick South Terminal Shuttle Station - 1.67miles
- Gatwick Airport - 1.73miles