3 Bed Bungalow For Sale
Nursery Lane, Uckfield
- A beautifully positioned single storey country lodge style home
- Situated in a peaceful village within the stunning Ashdown Forest
- Significantly renovated to provide fine living space
- Occupying a level secluded plot
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- Impressive double aspect sitting room with wood burning stove
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Family bathroom
- Single garage
- Direct access to 6,500 acres of forest land
£500,000 - £525,000. VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE. A beautifully positioned and much improved 3 bedroom detached single storey lodge style country home. Occupying a secluded plot with a detached single garage and situated within this ever-desirable village in the Ashdown Forest.
This stunning property has been significantly improved by the current owners, reconfigured and renovated to an exacting order. The property is pleasantly positioned in a peaceful traffic free location within the Ashdown Forest enjoying a fine aspect to the front with direct access to 6,500 acres of forest land.
The accommodation comprises of in brief, a spacious entrance hallway with a number of built-in cupboards behind fine oak doors, one of which houses plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer. A kitchen/dining room, fitted with a matching range of country style units, high level oven and grill and built-in ceramic hob. Continuing from the kitchen/dining room is the impressive 16’3 x 13’2 double aspect sitting room with attractive wood burning stove and French doors opening to a gravel seating terrace.
The master bedroom is a generous size and benefits from a beautifully fitted en-suite with walk-in double width shower cubicle. There are two further bedrooms and an impeccably fitted family bathroom, fitted with a contemporary white suite with enclosed bath and a bank of useful cupboards and shelving.
Outside the property is approached via a private driveway which in turn leads to the detached single garage with electric roller door. There is a level lawn with a useful timber shed and log store and a number of gravel seating areas. The whole enjoying a good degree of seclusion.
- Buxted - 2.67miles
- Uckfield - 3.46miles
- Sheffield Park (Bluebell Railway) - 4.31miles
- Crowborough - 4.66miles
- Horsted Keynes (Bluebell Railway) - 6.17miles