4 Bed Detached For Sale
Broad Street, Cuckfield
Offers in Excess of £1,250,000
- Attractive detached family home (2,469 sq.ft /229.4 sq.m) with planning permission for a front/rear/side extension and internal alterations (further info: MSDC planning portal. Ref: DM/20/1153).
- Elevated position in a highly sought-after location on the edge of the village close to village centre and nearby schools.
- Sitting room (approx. 30’) with access onto sunny rear garden. Dining/family room (approx. 21’). Study/Playroom.
- Kitchen. Utility room and separate cloakroom.
- 4 well-proportioned bedrooms, family bathroom and separate WC.
- Gas central heating/all mains services.
- Private driveway with parking for several vehicles and planning permission for a two-bay garage (for further info please refer to MSDC planning portal. Ref: DM/20/1153).
- High degree of privacy and seclusion.
- Beautifully landscaped enclosed rear gardens enjoying a southerly, non-overlooked aspect, ideal for alfresco dining.
- EPC Rating: E. Council Tax Band: F.
SOLD VIA MANSELL MCTAGGART CUCKFIELD A superb 4-bedroom detached Turner style family home of 2,469 sq.ft., offering versatile living space over two floors along with planning approval to significantly extend, situated on the edge of Cuckfield yet close to its village centre, highly regarded schools, open fields and countryside. The property occupies an impressively sized plot and is conveniently positioned for Haywards Heath’s mainline railway station as well as surrounding villages and easy road access onto the A/M23.
The well-arranged living accommodation with generous room sizes briefly comprises: ENTRANCE HALL with CLOAKROOM/WC, leading into a large RECEPTION ROOM (13’6 x 11’5), an impressive double-aspect SITTING ROOM (29’10 x 20’4) with fireplace and a dual set of double doors opening onto the patio and rear garden. KITCHEN recently refitted with a range of high-quality matching base cupboards and drawers with built-in appliances including ovens and hob. A newly fitted separate UTILITY ROOM provides extra storage with 2 sinks and ample appliance space. Separate DINING /FAMILY ROOM (20’4 x 13’7) with feature open brick fireplace and double doors onto patio and rear garden. A STUDY/PLAYROOM sits to the front aspect.
To the first floor are FOUR WELL-PROPORTIONED BEDROOMS including the MASTER with a large EN-SUITE BATH/SHOWER ROOM and a range of built-in wardrobes. A modern FAMILY BATHROOM has an adjacent and separate WC.
The property is situated in a leafy, landscaped plot, with a PRIVATE DRIVEWAY to the front providing ample and secure parking for several vehicles, along with planning approval for a two-bay garage. A SIDE ACCESS PATHWAY leads around to the impressive REAR GARDEN enjoying a sunny non-overlooked aspect with well-tended areas of lawn along with plant and shrub borders. In addition, is a PATIO ideal for alfresco dining and entertaining. Furthermore, is a large GARDEN SHED/STORE.
All mains services - including drainage.
*For further information regarding planning consent for this property, please visit the planning portal at Mid Sussex District Council's website, reference DM/20/1153*
N.B. No upward chain - early inspection highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Haywards Heath - 1.09miles
- Wivelsfield - 2.77miles
- Burgess Hill - 3.48miles
- Balcombe - 3.57miles
- Horsted Keynes (Bluebell Railway) - 4.71miles