4 Bed Detached For Sale
Forge Close, Brighton
- 4 bed 1655 sqft detached house within the South Downs National Park
- 8.4m x 4.4m triple aspect fully fitted kitchen/breakfast/family room
- 5.5m x 3.4m double aspect sitting room with feature log burner
- Cloakroom, utility room, formal dining room or study, if preferred
- Double aspect master bedroom with ensuite shower room and panoramic views
- Detached double garage with driveway for four cars
- Professionally landscaped 75' x 50' level lawned and fully enclosed rear garden
- Exclusive private development with excellent road links to A23/A27
- Remainder of 10 year new home warranty
- Council Tax Band: G - EPC Rating: B
This spacious four bed detached family home has been meticulously designed for modern day living and sits in a most enviable position at the foot of the South Downs close to the South Downs Way and offering stunning panoramic views from the first floor rear elevation over the Downs to Pyecombe golf course and in particular the first tee.
8 Forge Close provides 1655 square feet of accommodation arranged over two floors, plus a detached double garage, driveway for four cars and most unusual for new homes comes with a 75’ x 50’ fully enclosed rear garden! An entrance porch leads into the spacious hall where access is gained to the principle reception rooms, there is a cloakroom fitted with a contemporary white suite, a double aspect sitting room with exposed brick fireplace having a fitted log burner forming the focal point for the room, there are also concertina doors which open onto the rear patio. The kitchen/breakfast/family room is the full depth of the house some 28’ and is triple aspect ensuring it is bright and airy and matching the sitting room has concertina doors onto the rear patio, the kitchen area is comprehensively fitted with high gloss units with contrasting black granite worktops and returns and chrome rail door furniture, quality ‘Bosch’ appliances are integrated. Open plan to the breakfast/family area conducive to modern family living, a spacious utility room matching the kitchen units is off the breakfast area and ideal for those housing pets etc.
On the first floor the master bedroom has an ensuite shower room, is double aspect and enjoys stunning downland views, there are three further double bedrooms and a family bathroom with separate shower cubicle.
Outside a substantial drive provides parking for four cars and access to the detached double garage. The rear garden is considered a feature due to its size and outlook.
- Hassocks - 2.05miles
- Preston Park - 3.54miles
- Moulsecoomb - 3.96miles
- Falmer - 4.08miles
- Burgess Hill - 4.22miles