4 Bed Detached For Sale
Brock End, Cuckfield
- Georgian style 4-bedroom detached family home (2,044 sq.ft).
- Situated within a highly sought-after cul-de-sac close to shops and village schools.
- Impressive living room with fireplace. Separate dining room.
- Well-appointed kitchen/breakfast room with separate utility. Ground floor cloakroom/W.C.
- 4 well-proportioned bedrooms. Range of fitted wardrobe cupboards.
- Family bathroom and separate shower room.
- Gas fired central heating. Sealed unit double glazed windows throughout. No upward chain.
- Double garage (17’4 x 16) offering scope for conversion (STPP). Off-road private parking for several vehicles.
- Front, side and fully enclosed rear garden.
- EPC: D / Council Tax Band: G
**SOLD** by MANSELL McTAGGART CUCKFIELD
This attractive family home occupies a PROMINENT POSITION situated in a SMALL SELECT CUL-DE-SAC on the popular northern fringes of the village, convenient for nearby schools and village centre.
Well-arranged accommodation briefly comprises: Front door to ENTRANCE HALL with door to LIVING ROOM with fireplace and coal-effect fire. Double doors opening into separate DINING/FAMILY ROOM and further internal door into a well-appointed KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM fitted with a comprehensive range of matching base and wall units, adjoining work surfaces with inset double sink, a range of built-in appliances including double oven, gas hob and dishwasher. A separate UTILITY ROOM provides ample space for additional appliances including space and plumbing for washing machine, range of storage cupboards with co-ordinating worksurfaces and door to outside.
A staircase rises from entrance hall to first floor landing giving access to FOUR WELL-PROPORTIONED DOUBLE BEDROOMS, a FAMILY BATHROOM and SEPARATE SHOWER ROOM.
BENEFITS INCLUDE gas fired central heating to radiators, light and neutral décor throughout, uPVC double glazed windows throughout, central cul-de-sac village location and scope to convert garage/further extend (STPP) if required. No upward chain
OUTSIDE a PRIVATE DRIVEWAY provides off-road parking for several vehicles. DOUBLE GARAGE (17’4 x 16’0) with personal rear door to garden. GARDENS TO FRONT AND SIDE with areas of level lawn displaying plant borders and beds.
ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN with paved patio area providing an ideal space for alfresco dining.
Central area of level lawn with well stocked plant borders and beds. All fully enclosed and non-overlooked to the rear. High degree of privacy and seclusion.
- Haywards Heath - 1.77miles
- Balcombe - 2.86miles
- Wivelsfield - 3.59miles
- Burgess Hill - 4.25miles
- Horsted Keynes (Bluebell Railway) - 4.82miles