1 Bed Semi Det House For Sale
Copse Lane, Horley
- One bedroom house
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Large living space with french doors leading to garden
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Generous double bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Boiler fitted in 2017
- Low maintenance private garden
- Large gate to allow access of bikes etc
- Allocated parking space
- EPC rating C
Guide Price £250,000 - £265,000
A bright and spacious one bedroom home tucked away in a quiet residential street and beautifully presented inside and out
On entering the property, you are greeted with a light and airy living space with a window to the front and double French doors that open out onto the garden flooding the room with plenty of natural light.
Leading of the living space is a modern fitted kitchen including a range of wall and base units topped with wood block work surfaces and tiled splash backs. Integral units include an electric oven, hob and cooker hood with cooker hood over and space for fridge, freezer and washing machine. A window also over looks the rear garden and an understairs cupboard gives additional storage space.
Off the first floor landing is a generous size double bedroom with lots of built in wardrobe space. A bathroom fitted with a white suite including a bath with shower attachment, W.C with concealed cistern and a vanity unit with wash hand basin finished with part tiled walls and a chrome heated towel rail.
Externally, there is an allocated parking parking space and a lovely private garden that has been paved and enclosed with wood panel fencing with a raised ornamental pond and garden shed.
- Horley - 0.84miles
- Gatwick South Terminal Shuttle Station - 1.53miles
- Gatwick Airport - 1.58miles
- Gatwick North Terminal Shuttle Station - 1.68miles
- Salfords (Surrey) - 1.76miles