2 Bed Flat For Sale
Great Heathmead, Haywards Heath
- Very well presented second-floor apartment - Underground allocated parking space
- Desirable gated complex 150 yards from railway station
- Improvements in recent years include redecoration, refitted kitchen, bathroom, new windows & gas boiler
- Double aspect sitting room with balcony
- Separate large kitchen with integrated appliances - Bathroom has a bath and separate shower cubicle
- Long lease and share of freehold - Ideal first purchase or long term buy to let investment
- Should rent out for £1000 per month (giving a gross annual return of 4.6% on the investment)
- Close to the leisure centre, Waitrose and Sainsbury’s
- 10 mins walk to the Broadway restaurants, cafés and bars
- EPC: C Council Tax Band: D No onward chain
PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO BEFORE BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT TO VIEW
A bright double aspect 2 bedroom, 2nd floor flat having undergone several improvements in recent years with an underground parking space in this highly desirable gated complex within 150 yards of the railway station.
The properties were built in the late 1980s and the owner bought the property about 10 years ago. In that time, he had cared well for the property and made several improvements including the replacement of all the windows, a new gas combination boiler, refitting of the kitchen and refitting of the bathroom to include the installation of an oversized shower cubicle.
The property also has the advantage of having an underground allocated parking space. The complex is entered via automatic electric gates and each block has its own security entry system and there is a friendly concierge who keeps a good eye on security. There are numerous communal garden areas, a designated barbecue area, several visitors parking spaces (permit required) and a residents' fitness room.
Great Heathmead is a convenient and ideal place to live which would also make a great buy to let investment and should rent out for £1000 per month giving a gross annual return on the investment of almost 4.6%
Tenure: 1/150th share of freehold company
Lease: 150 years from 1987
Ground rent: £200 per annum
Service charge: £758.13 paid every 6 months (Sept-March 2022)
Managing agents: Graves, Son and Pilcher, 51 Old Steyne, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 1HU T: 01273 321123 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB. This information is believed to be correct. However, any intending buyer should check with the managing agent before proceeding.
- Haywards Heath - 0.13miles
- Wivelsfield - 2.84miles
- Burgess Hill - 3.62miles
- Balcombe - 3.75miles
- Horsted Keynes (Bluebell Railway) - 3.96miles