2 Bed Flat Under Offer
Russells Crescent, Horley
- First floor flat
- Two double bedrooms
- Approx. 755 sq.ft of living accommodation
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en-suite
- Lift access & secure video entry phone system
- One allocated parking space
- Balcony & communal gardens
- EPC rating B
- Council tax band D
CASH BUYERS ONLY - See agents note below -
An extremely well presented, two double bedroom first floor flat situated in the heart of Horley town centre with a balcony and an allocated parking space.
The property briefly comprises: secure video entry phone system into the building; lift access to all floors; once through the front door of the apartment, entrance hall with storage cupboard; open plan living room with door out onto the balcony and fitted kitchen with integrated appliances including fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher along with space for a tumble dryer. A master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower room; second double bedroom and a family bathroom completes the living accommodation.
Further benefits include: one allocated parking space, double glazing throughout, communal gardens, approximately 755 sq.ft of living accommodation and less than 5 minute walk to Horley train station with Thameslink trains to both central London and Gatwick Airport.
Length: 117 years remaining
Service Charge & Ground Rent: £158.17 per month (£1898.04 per annum)
Lease details have been provided by the Vendor. This information should be confirmed by your solicitor.
Agents note: This property is only available to cash buyers due to the lack of EWS1 certificate which should be due by end 2023. All information the vendors have available will be provided through the solicitors.
- Horley - 0.14miles
- Gatwick North Terminal Shuttle Station - 0.89miles
- Gatwick South Terminal Shuttle Station - 0.92miles
- Gatwick Airport - 0.97miles
- Salfords (Surrey) - 2.16miles