2 Bed Flat For Sale
Russells Crescent, Horley
- First floor flat
- Two double bedrooms
- Approx. 755 sq.ft of living accommodation
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en-suite
- Lift access & secure video entry phone system
- One allocated parking space
- Balcony & communal gardens
- EPC rating B
- Shared ownership purchase available at £128,250 (45% share minimum)
An extremely well presented, two double bedroom first floor flat situated in the heart of Horley town centre with a balcony and an allocated parking space.
The property, which can be purchased as both full ownership or shared ownership (Advertised price represents 100% of property value. 45% share can be purchased at £128,250) briefly comprises: secure video entry phone system into the building; lift access to all floors; once through the front door of the apartment, entrance hall with storage cupboard; open plan living room with door out onto the balcony and fitted kitchen with integrated appliances including fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher along with space for a tumble dryer. A master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower room; second double bedroom and a family bathroom completes the living accommodation.
Further benefits include: one allocated parking space, double glazing throughout, communal gardens, approximately 755 sq.ft of living accommodation and less than 5 minute walk to Horley train station with Thameslink trains to both central London and Gatwick Airport.
Length: 117 years remaining
Service Charge & Ground Rent: £158.17 per month (£1898.04 per annum)
Lease details have been provided by the Vendor. This information should be confirmed by your solicitor.
- Horley - 0.14miles
- Gatwick North Terminal Shuttle Station - 0.89miles
- Gatwick South Terminal Shuttle Station - 0.92miles
- Gatwick Airport - 0.97miles
- Salfords (Surrey) - 2.16miles